Prediction: We Are Going To Put Up A Hell Of A Fight Today

2 minutes ago, sensible-indian said:

Jokes on me. 

There were a lot of reason to believe we would fight hard looking at this team's past history. 

To a certain extent, bowlers did fight hard. Batsmen were just too poor.

The pitch is solid to bat on even now. Just had to keep out a few low bounce deliveries.

We didn't play as a team. Everyone is mentally down.

Just a little bit of advice ...there is a small line between optimism and  fantasy , try just being an optimistic 

4 minutes ago, Tattieboy said:

Just a little bit of advice ...there is a small line between optimism and  fantasy , try just being an optimistic 

well if you wanna talk about optimism then no one shouldve given india a chance in this series, afterall we've never won there. Compared to past performances i guess the last two are not so bad but at the end of the day it should be atleast expected to not get run out twice in a match, not chase wide deliveries and play **** shot. Sure we were never going to chase 280 but we barely got half of that... i dont think it was a fantasy to expect a little better fight

1 minute ago, swapnil123 said:

well if you wanna talk about optimism then no one shouldve given india a chance in this series, afterall we've never won there. Compared to past performances i guess the last two are not so bad but at the end of the day it should be atleast expected to not get run out twice in a match, not chase wide deliveries and play **** shot. Sure we were never going to chase 280 but we barely got half of that... i dont think it was a fantasy to expect a little better fight

Read his original post then objectively assess if that was really going to happen given what you were witnessing 

They fought hard this test and won.

Made this thread based on sound reasoning, but unfortunately we screwed up last test.

This test, we fought like champs and won. At one point, SA were 124-1 and we pulled it back from then.

If that's not fight, what is.

This team has a LOT of heart. Need to sort out our combos and get Kohli as far away from cheerleader as possible.

23 minutes ago, sensible-indian said:

They fought hard this test and won.

Made this thread based on sound reasoning, but unfortunately we screwed up last test.

This test, we fought like champs and won. At one point, SA were 124-1 and we pulled it back from then.

If that's not fight, what is.

This team has a LOT of heart. Need to sort out our combos and get Kohli as far away from cheerleader as possible.

That’s the main problem