Injured KL Rahul in doubt for Johannesburg Test

4 minutes ago, gattaca said:

Dk or Parthiv you are not any upgrades in terms of keeping. Dk messes up simple ones and catches tough ones. 

i think Parthiv is a better test batsman than DK  but probably DK should be a Safer Keeper definitely a better keeper than Parthiv....

parthiv short height gives him significant disadvantage with regards to his reach and then he does not seem to as athletic as DK or Saha. 

I definitely hope Karthik to also score some runs as a keeper batsman where as on these tracks - i was sure of Saha's failure as a batsman...steyn got him out 2 times lbw in the first test( one time he got lucky and was not given lbw) ..he did not improve and got out the same way.

having said that DK is also well known to drop catches regularly and has messed against pacers and Spinners both. BUt if karthik scores a 50 or 75 - i will be super impressed but some thing inside me says that Karthik is a flat BAT Hero just like Rohit and is also bound to FAIL at wanderer's..I heard that wanderer will be a green MAMBO.