Hashim Amla’s House in Southafrica

Shy9

WTF is going on is this thread? :phehe: I came to see about Hashim Amla's house, instead I see 3 dudes having some Mahayuddh. 

Also 

10 minutes ago, Green Monster said:

the pt is that women suffer stress fractures at greater rates than men, as shown already, ur jaahil nature which thinks biological sex differences are some vast conspiracy by men, ie feminism > physiology, is a sign of who clearly donesnt know much here!!!

so what you're saying is: "feels over reels" :phehe:

13 minutes ago, Green Monster said:
On 1/31/2018 at 12:16 PM, Muloghonto said:

homosexuality is noticed in virtually ALL species on the planet. Homophobia is noticed only amongst humans and largely, amongst religious people. So homophobia itself is unnatural.

poor brother muloghonto caught with his chuha tail between his legs when he claimed homosexuality in virtually all species on the planet, brother doesnt realize most species r plants, fungi etc, yet he will not show us where r these gay potatoes or gay spinach etc etc

how would a gay potato even work I wonder?

Good job you caught him, but you should at least acknowledge that Women also rape Men, although the rates are much less. What's the point of conversation if two people never budge on thing when they are clearly wrong on certain aspects? Otherwise you both are just spamming the forum. 

1 hour ago, Green Monster said:

brother muloghonto is using magazines to show proof, wah, kya jahiliyaat!!!

picking up women is oppression now in brother multoghontos worldview!!!

Followers of jaahil ideologies where 9 year old girls are 'married' to 40+ year old guys will never understand, what is picking up a woman and what is harassment. 

Ask a woman, let HER educate you what is harassment for HER. Given how your parents failed to teach you basic articles of respecting other individuals, i doubt you have the humility to ask a woman what is harassment for her, instead of telling her what is/what is not harassment. 

brother muloghonto justifying this horrible sex ratio of 950 by slurring Punjabis, even though I am not Punjabi!!! Bengali Hitler's racist tendancies on full display.

There is nothing slurring about facts. Punjabis are amongst the most sexist cultures in Indian subcontinent.

violence is violence brother, of course a Hitler like u will justify violence!!!

Learn to read. I am not justifying violence, i am saying that my people are less violent than Punjabis are. 

show us where it says so brother, u r lacking teh reading skills!!! 

Already has been quoted that the test was withdrawn because most men from elite division fails it. 

read the study silly little chuha, I will not read it for you. ur hero Hitler was supposedly a great student, follow his examples and read mor carefully what is provided!!!

Since you are a total failure in citation or clarification, this is nothing more than a dodge. 

silly brother muloghonto, stress fractures arent part of anatomy, anatomy is the study of structures/organs, a stress fracture is a pathology!!!

the pt is that women suffer stress fractures at greater rates than men, as shown already, ur jaahil nature which thinks biological sex differences are some vast conspiracy by men, ie feminism > physiology, is a sign of who clearly donesnt know much here!!!

ur jahiliyaat knows no bounds!!! 

Whether women suffer more stress fractures than men or not, is irrelevant to the fact that they have the physical capabilty to do any job a man can do. 

now u r shifting a burden of proof, typical chuha mentality. u have not shown that... 

brother multoghonto, thinks a 4 sec motion and a multiple minute motion r the same thing... 

As i thought- nothing more than sexist jahilliyat from you, with zero evidence. No wonder its the muslim nations that have the worst record in oppressing women. 

this is the most amazin thing I have read of ICF as of yet!!! u need a study to know that muscles and other physical capabilities affect being a soldier... jaahiliyat unlimited!!!

There is no study shown that says women are incapable of doing a job man can do due to physical reasons. Show us evidence of your claim that they cannot, kiddo. 

brother muloghonto thinks all the major global militaries r ignorant!!!  only his little chuha mind and his weird Hitlerian fantasies know about the fitness of men and women in combat... 

The best militaries in the world are in the process of including women in their military combat roles. 

narcissim and jahiliyaat are a dangerous combo, u need help brother!!! first step is to admit u have a problem!!!

Says the 'psychologist' who got owned by university citation that women rape men. 

brother muloghonto says 

poor brother muloghonto caught with his chuha tail between his legs when he claimed homosexuality in virtually all species on the planet, brother doesnt realize most species r plants, fungi etc, yet he will not show us where r these gay potatoes or gay spinach etc etc

Homosexuality is present in most species of ANIMALS. This is why your Koran is wrong when it says its unnatural. 

limitless jahiliyaat by brother muloghonto continues!!!

u have done no such thing chotu!!! u r only trying to reaffirm urself to feed ur narcissim and fragile ego!!!  

I have provided citation from university psychology website that proves women rape men and that you are a faker who doesnt even know basic facts. 

16 hours ago, Green Monster said:

who on earth ignores the millions of insults and threats hurled by this muloghonto character since I've been on this forum while taking issue when i hurl them back?

U guys need to control ur trolls, otherwise ICF will be a poor environment for discussion. Even your cricket section a new poster like CalcuttaNightReader gets trolled for nothing. Just see the site feedback thread to see other posters also complaining about this muloghonto character. he advocates violence, spreads racism against Pakistanis and Punjabis, calls Muslim women brainwashed house n**gers etc, and u have a problem with what I write. :facepalm: anyway, think whatever... 

Most of what you claimed is untrue and I can't be bothered to verify all of it like your never ending quibbles with him. Not that it matters, some of you shouldn't take these forums so seriously. I just pointed a weird contradiction but obviously things are much worse. 

Edited by Clarke