Green and Clean

zen

2 minutes ago, surajmal said:

You are attempting to "destroy" something. Lets keep going and we will find out. 

Find out what, that you are a chaddi wala beta who has been brainwashed by chaddi wala propaganda, sorry too late but we already found that out long time ago

Edited by kira

Just now, kira said:

Find out what, that you are a chaddi wala beta who has been brainwashed by chaddi wala propaganda, sorry too late but we already found that out long time ago

Find out who or what you are trying to destroy. Atleast, read your own posts man. Is it short term memory thing? 

So you were dropped on your head... hmm... thanks for the data point. 

1 minute ago, surajmal said:

Find out who or what you are trying to destroy. Atleast, read your own posts man. Is it short term memory thing? 

So you were dropped on your head... hmm... thanks for the data point. 

I am destroying a brainwashed chaddiwala who keeps spouting backward nonsense on this forum, I know you are too slow to get this 

1 minute ago, kira said:

I am destroying a brainwashed chaddiwala who keeps spouting backward nonsense on this forum, I know you are too slow to get this 

If I am too slow to get this and your tools to destroy me are only words, do tell, how will you destroy me on this forum? 

2 minutes ago, surajmal said:

If I am too slow to get this and your tools to destroy me are only words, do tell, how will you destroy me on this forum? 

The process is already underway, like you said you are too slow to get it, so you will get it slowly

17 minutes ago, kira said:

The process is already underway, like you said you are too slow to get it, so you will get it slowly

I don't think you understand the meaning of slow. It's not a speed thing. It's a disability thing. So if I don't get it, I won't get it. Dilemma for you. 

Edited by surajmal