Muslims are fearful of Atheism as it is infiltrating their RANKS

Alam_dar

1 hour ago, MultiB48 said:

I am sure you reproduce the experiments after reading them ,the journals themselves have become an industry which is a different topic all together. 

If you are ACTUALLY educated in science ( ie, a science graduate), its pretty easy to verify the data-set if one chooses to do so.

Are you a scientist ? If not, it explains why you think peer-review is riddled with holes and is 'take it on faith'. But it really isn't so.

32 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

i am sure you verify it all the time and how do you get hold of the data huh?

never said peer review is riddled with holes but it's not full proof either,if you want to revere like some holy scripture good for you . 

Nothing is fool proof. 

And the entire point of science is NOT to be like holy scripture, but be open to refutation, change and critique. 

I don't think you understand peer review format or have much access to peer reviewed journals, which is why you speak the way you do. 

Besides, why are you bringing a far, far superior methodology of science over the far, far inferior methodology of religion ?? Religion has ALWAYS resisted question, investigation, skepticism and has singularly failed to cite ANYTHING in it that would constitute advanced knowledge or proof of divinity or ANYTHING that would make you think its not just clever word-play by snake-oil charmers.

Muslims go around claiming the Koran is divine. Or from God. Or any such. Yet, for a God who really cared for us to follow the Koran, it doesn't contain ONE decisive, categoric, irrefutable scientific fact that is way, way advanced for its age. Heck, a simple fourier transform would've done. Or a simple explanation of H20 molecule. 

So when you contrast this kind of snake-oil type mubo-jumbo that fails to provide any evidence, versus legions of scientific claims pinned on verifiable evidence, its a no-contest which one is more credible. 

PS: Still waiting for an explanation on why Paneer planet is hard to believe but God isn't, when both are illogical as demonstrated and have 0 proof of existence. 

Edited by Muloghonto

On 2/7/2018 at 4:26 AM, Mariyam said:

@Alam_dar

To paraphrase Oscar Wilde

Debates are to avoided. They are always vulgar and often convincing.

I do not think any community in general is in a state of fear. By and large, Indians live freely, regardless of their religious background.

As a comparison, if one could put a number to fear, the Qadianis in Pakistan, or to a lesser extent the Shias would be living in a greater 'state of fear' than the Muslims in India, on an average. 

Mariyam why would Muslims live in any fear in India more than say a Hindu. There is 180 million Muslims in India they are not a minority, nothing is going to happen except what they want for themselves of-course India being poor not all they want will happen. I know you are hitting a point there but its even more than what you think. Fringe events get maximum exposure in press.

On 2/5/2018 at 1:19 AM, Alam_dar said:

Problems in debates against Islam:

Problem is this that 99% Muslims don't know the real Sharia Laws. If they only know the truth, then they will leave Islam. 

For example, before ISIS nobody from normal Muslims knew that raping of the captive women was allowed and practised throughout the 1400 years of history of Islam. 

But this is only the ice tip. The exploitation of captive women goes much much further. For example no body today knows that:

(1) Slave women moved in Islamic Society with "naked breasts", they were sold naked in the Bazars and the customers were even allowed to check their private parts with hands before buying them. 

(2) And if the slave girls took the Hijab by mistake, then the government officials used to beat them with sticks and telling them Islam has given this honour and right of Hijab only to the "Free Muslim Woman". 
Yes, for the 1400 years of Islamic history, slave women were even not allowed to take Hijab and they were moving in the Islamic society without Hijab. 

Bloody animals.

I think not a single person would have converted if such gory details were put in front of them unless forced.

I understand almost every major religion has a dark phase where atrocities on weak/women were done in its name. However if someone preaches and propagates such things even in 21st century and links them to religion then followers should strongly oppose it. 

6 hours ago, MultiB48 said:

I dont believe in god nor in any holy book nor religion ,this discussion started due to your flawed logic and presumptions,if you may go thorough the posts it will be pretty clear to you ..........but if you are too dumb to figure that out then i have nothing more to add .

If you can't state why my logic is flawed, then you are basically passing off a value judgement without reason, akin to ' its dumb coz I say so/I don't like it' mentality.