Ricky Bhui

8 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

O ok.  Well lets not hold his Under 19 wc perfomaces against him too much lol

last 4 matches , 3 tons.  Started this thread last year

Watch him bat you might think different.  Reackon this year IPL will wake up and bat him higher slots, match winner

let him 1st do that 

i have seen him bat , can be an option for no.5....not above 

he is good but so are many 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

ankit I think you some up issue I have with selctors and fans these days.  All you keep saying is IPL and IPL and IPL!

Lad scoring runs in vijay, ranji and syed format.  Delivering. Like Aggarwal

But cos not glowed in IPL written off.  Vihari and Pujara done jack in IPL as well by the way

And yes imo up there with Gill, frankly better then him right now.  But yes Gill can develop but so can Bhui!

25 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

ankit I think you some up issue I have with selctors and fans these days.  All you keep saying is IPL and IPL and IPL!

M also saying India-A , which u didnt read

N if we are talking about white ball cricket....ipl shud also be in consideration (not saying only)

Their are player who are doing better then LAD

Aggarwal is not converting his starts in Ind-A overseas, neither england and neither in NZ till now

It wud only get difficult in international - starc, cummins, hazelwood, anderson, broad to start bhi nhin lene denge 

also remeber selection is not only about number, u have to see who is international material 

But cos not glowed in IPL written off.  Vihari and Pujara done jack in IPL as well by the way

I suppourted vihari , i dnt take IPL in consideration for test selection

And yes imo up there with Gill, frankly better then him right now.  But yes Gill can develop but so can Bhui!

so let him develop 

I have issue with ppl deameaning someone international perfomance n earning even a cap by thinking oh the one not playing wud be better. Everyone looks good sitting out

Atleast let guys like aggarwal , bhui get in national  team and do well to make a conclusion that they are better the ones playing 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
4 hours ago, King Tendulkar said:

Rate him higher then manish pandey defo

I actually think he is better then gill in white ball cricket but not saying would not pick gill but have both and shows how good lad is.

Different role agree but as a btasman better then shankhar and Kishan. Only batsman better then him defo in current team A team is Aggarwal

100 per cent should be in white ball odi squad.  As not played under 19 wc and not hyoed by ICF and IPL not rated here:phehe:

What are you smoking he has played both u-19 WC as well as ipl,.You blame people that they hype youngsters and what are you doing here. I like Riki but community n, have you even seen his first class, list A AVG.

6 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

As for aggarwal, someone said didnt do it for India A.  O please smashed it when india A toured enlgand

Nope he didnt

he made 69 runs in 2 game at an avg of 17 in 4 day games. He was outscored by everyone in 4 day games 

in before u quote LOI , no point talking about it opening slots are not empty and he can only aim at test cricket at this point 

13 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

His average is good.  Bet if see his average over last 18 months excellent.  Watch him bat.

I am not hyping saying could be someone good and want to see him in India A.

As for aggarwal, someone said didnt do it for India A.  O please smashed it when india A toured enlgand

https://www.hotstar.com/sports/cricket/bhui-s-60-resurrects-india-blue/2001617598

https://www.hotstar.com/sports/cricket/ranji-trophy-201819/andhra-fight-back-after-bhuis-151/2001620721

https://www.hotstar.com/sports/cricket/vijay-hazare-trophy-2018/bhuis-52-fails-to-deliver/2001619599

Actually their is some similarty in his and sarfraz batting but neways after watching these innings , ill say nothing special

Their are far better LOI prospects then him for sure 

Its becoming Imp to do well in IPL to be considered as LOI these days 

On 12/7/2018 at 5:52 AM, King Tendulkar said:

Gill is better, even at this stage in LOIs. He's a more calculating batsman, yet scores at a fair clip. If you look at Bhui's List A record, you will see his SR is quite low (almost tuk-tuk by modern standards).

14 hours ago, Vijy said:

Gill is better, even at this stage in LOIs. He's a more calculating batsman, yet scores at a fair clip. If you look at Bhui's List A record, you will see his SR is quite low (almost tuk-tuk by modern standards).

Sorry but his record is skewed but mayne fe early years finding his feet.  Prefer to focus on last 18 months as to hi qualites.

Tuk TUK?  You not seen him bat clearly.  DESTRUCTIVE.  As big a hitter as you will get and deals with pressure moments and been delivered. 

Again not saying pick him for india.  But must be on A tours, should be playing right now in NZ imo