The Making of a Critic, in 10 minz

Cricketics

today is the game, the game which has been halted by rain rite now has given a great example.. gambhir and sharma were going well.. all were going gaga, thats the future and stuff and all.. all of a sudden, when the p'ship was broken and wickets kept falling.. we saw threadz coming with matter such as - uthappa sucks, selectorz messed it up, gambhir sucks, poor selection.. :hysterical: what a drama.. i mean 10 minutes and ppl change their way.. what crap is this.. atleast give these youngsters some time.. forget about the selectin of the squad.. that can't change..

Tics man, you gotto understand. Most of these guys are passionate Indian cricket fans, they really want our team to do well always. But, when things dont go our way, some of us go livid and post a lot of stuff in anger. When that happens, obviously there will be lot of unfair criticism. Rehne do yaar, its nothing big.

arey bhai mm.. its not about passionate and stuff.. each and every Indian is passionate about his country.. even if he doesn't watch cricket that much.. even hearing the news that India won makes the guy a passionate India.. the thing here is they start criticizine that player, that young kid who is just new to the in'ternational cricket or has just started playing in this newly look side.. they expect a lot from them..

Rohit Sharma was good, gambhir was staying alive. He will make Sehwag look like a fast learner. Gambhir WILL NOT LEARN FROM HIS MISTAKES. And I am not talking about his getting out but the two catches dropped in the same over. HE is a walking wicket, Rohit Sharma on the other hand can be a good player.

today is the game, the game which has been halted by rain rite now has given a great example.. gambhir and sharma were going well.. all were going gaga, thats the future and stuff and all.. all of a sudden, when the p'ship was broken and wickets kept falling.. we saw threadz coming with matter such as - uthappa sucks, selectorz messed it up, gambhir sucks, poor selection.. :hysterical: what a drama.. i mean 10 minutes and ppl change their way.. what crap is this.. atleast give these youngsters some time.. forget about the selectin of the squad.. that can't change..
umm actually most people on here knew the moment ganguly and dravid were disgracefully dropped that these so called youngsters under dhobi would fail badly

..guess my browser closed before I typed my point in the new team thread I agree with the selectors POV, and something Mr. Chappell was trying to do since long time ago, we have to to groom these fellas, and what bigger occasion than throwing them in the den with the aussies? they fail, so be it and BTW just coz they are playing in a team with the likes of tendulkars, doesn't mean they are as naturally talented I just expect some good fight, and looking forward to see these new guys