Its that time of the year when each and every Pakistani wishes they were Indians

3 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

Is it a new ISI scheme to lure young boys? I have heard Pathans are considered experts in this dept.

Watched a good documentary on Al jazeera I think? ISI offered 2000 rupees to love Jihad a high caste girls and less depending on their caste.

5 minutes ago, panther said:

Watched a good documentary on Al jazeera I think? ISI offered 2000 rupees to love Jihad a high caste girls and less depending on their caste.

But that's extremely low pay even by Baki standards Panther Bhai. Going by the recent market value of Pakistani rupee, I doubt you can even buy a decent Chaddi in India with that amount. I knew ISI was a bankrupt organization but this comes as a shocker.

These clean shaven, whiskey lover Punjabi Generals are exploiting you guys I'm telling ya.IMO you lot need to form a Jihadist rights association to collectively bargain for better pay to carry out Jihad in Dar al Harb i.e Hindustan.

2 hours ago, Stradlater said:

But that's extremely low pay even by Baki standards Panther Bhai. Going by the recent market value of Pakistani rupee, I doubt you can even buy a decent Chaddi in India with that amount. I knew ISI was a bankrupt organization but this comes as a shocker.

These clean shaven, whiskey lover Punjabi Generals are exploiting you guys I'm telling ya.IMO you lot need to form a Jihadist rights association to collectively bargain for better pay to carry out Jihad in Dar al Harb i.e Hindustan.

Lol Pashtuns are fine and have integrated into society. After Punjabis Pashtuns are the highest serving ethnic group in the army .The only people that want to break us up are Afghan Pashtuns who are the most ethnocentric people you will ever come about.

1 minute ago, Ellipsism said:

Lol Pashtuns are fine and have integrated into society. After Punjabis Pashtuns are the highest serving ethnic group in the army .The only people that want to break us up are Afghan Pashtuns who are the most ethnocentric people you will ever come about.

Clearly you missed the sarcastic tinge in both of our posts in the ongoing conversation.

10 hours ago, Pace90 said:

You can;t find a better forum for Pakistan bashing, on the name of "cricket talk" and the moderator is OK with that, what a shame.

Fully deserved, since Pakistanis illegally enter India and kill unarmed civilians, not to mention illegally invading India and now occupying a soveriegn land and gifting part of it to China. Until Pakistan returns all of Kashmir to India, this bashing is fully deserved it.

add to that Pakistan government or military or even its citizens have never ever apologised for one the worst genocide in modern times undertaken in Bangladesh.

Pakistan army are bastard sc umbags  second to ISIS only 

Edited by chewy