Indian fan accepts Dhoni is God of Cricket

Lala

The basis of this thread is some random fan carrying a 3rd rate poster with 4th rate creativity....I wouldn't be too flattered with this stereotype of the average Dhoni fan.

dhoni receives more cheers than anyone else when he comes to bat even in mumabi as well as in goltland :p:

no.. not that way .. they really cheer for him todo well for :csk: 

dhoni receives more cheers than anyone else when he comes to bat even in mumabi as well as in goltland :p:

no.. not that way .. they really cheer for him todo well for :csk: 

Even Bhai's Jai Ho/Kick/Tiger Zinda Hai receive more cheers from Indian public than Pink, Talvar, Udta Punjab, Peepli Live........abhi akalmand hi samjhe doodh ka doodh aur pani ka pani.

Edited by Gollum

dhonis record speaks for himself :dontknow:

and sachins record too speaks for himself :dontknow:

i dont want to go and nitpick sachins stats .. but he is a god only to sachin bhaktks and not for me , and problem is sachin bhakths thinks that sachin is a peerless ..

i like dhoni and he is also a god but with few flaws like srikrisha :phehe: 

Beg your pardon, what's your response to those fantastic batting averages of captain Dhoni in those 2 series whitewashes for which you were mocking Sachin? Remember it's you who mocked Sachin by bringing those 2 series whitewashes. I merely showed you how well captain Dhoni lead from the front in those 2 series.

Edited by Bublu Bhuyan

Even Bhai's Jai Ho/Kick/Tiger Zinda Hai receive more cheers from Indian public than Pink, Talvar, Udta Punjab, Peepli Live........abhi akalmand hi samjhe doodh ka doodh aur pani ka pani.

fanclub will recive money from the top management  todo all those dramas ..

atleast thats how it works in TN ...

i can do those for free for our padmabusan mahi bhai  :p:

if i use my grandfathers name in my initials , i am MS V :aha: 

Beg your pardon, what's your response to those fantastic batting averages of captain Dhoni in those 2 series whitewashes for which you were mocking Sachin? Remember it's you who mocked Sachin by bringing those 2 series whitewashes. I merely showed you how well captain Dhoni lead from the front in those 2 series.

probably at par in england and little below par in austarlia when comapred to his standards :dontknow: 

i am a moderate and liberal  dhoni fan , not  in upto the level of hardcore sachin fans who credit sachin for the good monsoons and blame the team for the poor monsoons  :p:

why just nitpick only those two series .. he whitewashed aussies in the return series by leading from the front in the first test which sachin neevr ever did anything like those in his entire playign career 

probably at par in england and little below par in austarlia when comapred to his standards :dontknow: 

i am a moderate and liberal  dhoni fan , not  in upto the level of hardcore sachin fans who credit sachin for the good monsoons and blame the team for the poor monsoons  :p:

why just nitpick only those two series .. he whitewashed aussies in the return series by leading from the front in the first test which sachin neevr ever did anything like those in his entire playign career 

Goodness, you were the one who nitpicked those 2 series and bought them up to mock Sachin in the first place. There's a limit to hypocrisy :hysterical:

When I reminded you that Dhoni was the captain in those 2 series, you put the blame on the top order batsmen along with Sachin. And finally when I showed you the mirror on how well captain Dhoni lead from the front in those 2 series, you accuse me of nitpicking those 2 particular series? :hysterical:

And now when you are left with nothing to reply, you start beating around the bush? Carry on!

Goodness, you were the one who nitpicked those 2 series and bought them up to mock Sachin in the first place. There's a limit to hypocrisy :hysterical:

When I reminded you that Dhoni was the captain in those 2 series, you put the blame on the top order batsmen along with Sachin. And finally when I showed you the mirror on how well captain Dhoni lead from the front in those 2 series, you accuse me of nitpicking those 2 particular series? :hysterical:

And now when you are left with nothing to reply, you start beating around the bush? Carry on!

you are the one who nitpicked those two series and not me :rotfl:

i blma esachin more and otehr batsmen little less :p:

let me put my point subtly , his 100th 100 sumamrises his whole cricket career ..

his only IPL century summaries his IPL career ..

:phew:

you are the one who nitpicked those two series and not me :rotfl:

i blma esachin more and otehr batsmen little less :p:

let me put my point subtly , his 100th 100 sumamrises his whole cricket career ..

his only IPL century summaries his IPL career ..

:phew:

when bhagwan was playing we lost 0-4 and 0-4 .. after his retirement we did better than that :phehe:

Who posted the above in the first place? So who was nitpicking those 2 series?

As for the second part of your post, I know of your class from your green forum days, as well as your troll like antics. Try playing those tricks with someone who is not familiar with you, they might fall for the trap.

Edited by Bublu Bhuyan

when bhagwan was playing we lost 0-4 and 0-4 .. after his retirement we did better than that :phehe:

Who posted the above in the first place? So who was nitpicking those 2 series?

As for the second part of your post, I know of your class from your green forum days, as well as your troll like antics. Try playing those tricks with someone who is not familiar with you, they might fall for the trap.

i posted it .. i would say this is not the only one instance

you chamachas were disputing dhoni is god and i disputed by posting this ( if god played like god we might have won atleast one on 0-4 & 0-4 ) :dontknow: 

coming back to the second part .. i maintain the same stand now as well and i am honest abt my option ( sachin is a selfish player , odi great and indian tets great who played for meaningless records ) ..

if you know that i have the habit of playing tricks with sachinstas , then you are already in the trap :rotfl:

i posted it .. i would say this is not the only one instance

you chamachas were disputing dhoni is god and i disputed by posting this ( if god played like god we might have won atleast one on 0-4 & 0-4 ) :dontknow: 

coming back to the second part .. i maintain the same stand now as well and i am honest abt my option ( sachin is a selfish player , odi great and indian tets great who played for meaningless records ) ..

if you know that i have the habit of playing tricks with sachinstas , then you are already in the trap :rotfl:

Yes, you brought those 2 series up. Then why did you accuse me of nitpicking those 2 particular series? It's you who brought it up, not me. And you couldn't face the music when faced with facts, so instead started trolling, like you always do.

Any one with a brain can tell you first hand who has been trolling and making a fool out of himself if they read this thread and our posts. Now start with more trolling, you can't help it.

And as for the highlighted part, didn't I tell you that I know your class? Did I ever mention any demeaning term while referring to you? And therein lies the difference between a troll and a decent poster. A person behaves according to his upbringing, and you did just that. So no fault of yours.

Edited by Bublu Bhuyan

Yes, you brought those 2 series up. Then why did you accuse me of nitpicking those 2 particular series? It's you who brought it up, not me. And you couldn't face the music when faced with facts, so instead started trolling, like you always do.

Any one with a brain can tell you first hand who has been trolling and making a fool out of himself if they read this thread and our posts. Now start with more trolling, you can't help it.

this is not nitpicking , these two series and his 100th 100 epitomises his whole cricket career :p:

anyway if we go through this thread , we know some set of classy fans cant tolerate any other player getting some praise ..

like if someone say dhoni is the god of chasing ( taking an example not nitpicking ) , these classic fans ( memeber of  high IQ society ) will come and blabber and will claim sachin is the rela god of chasing :p:

this thread is a classic example of isnecurties of sachin bhakths .. 

this is not nitpicking , these two series and his 100th 100 epitomises his whole cricket career :p:

anyway if we go through this thread , we know some set of classy fans cant tolerate any other player getting some praise ..

like if someone say dhoni is the god of chasing ( taking an example not nitpicking ) , these classic fans ( memeber of  high IQ society ) will come and blabber and will claim sachin is the rela god of chasing :p:

this thread is a classic example of isnecurties of sachin bhakths .. 

Like I said, any unbiased poster with a brain can figure out first hand who is the one that's trolling and making a fool out of himself. Anyways, I'd rather spend my time debating with some decent knowledgeable poster instead of someone who doesn't have an ounce of shame after being owned and yet keeps trolling proudly.

Like I said, any unbiased poster with a brain can figure out first hand who is the one that's trolling and making a fool out of himself. Anyways, I'd rather spend my time debating with some decent knowledgeable poster instead of someone who doesn't have an ounce of shame after being owned and yet keeps trolling proudly.

if you say that i am trolling in one hand and continuting to reply to me proves that you dont have a brain ( from your own words and not mine ) ..

people who mocked maria sharapova should have some shame ..

people who cant tolerate dhoni or any other players getting some credit should have some shame..

and people who are ridiculing this dhoni fan for calling him as  god should have some shame ..

probably we can have a good debate when start posting after removing your bhakthi glasses.. 

rsz_30714386_10213853352540529_2153001044592820224_n.jpg

Edited by velu

A mere placard having Sachin's name sends India's current superstar's fans into a frenzy.

That is when he has retired half a decade ago.

The God truly :bow:

posters who are agitated here are sachinstas to be precise :phehe:

current superstar is kohli :bow: