Does anybody have recipe of Rayudu’s biriyani?

mancalledsting

3 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Here you go:

Murg Korma

Awadhi galouti kebab

To be honest, I've never cooked any of this stuff. I've just been a happy consumer. :giggle:

Oh...nice..I will happily take these recipes,even me too a happy eater rather than a cook..But there is no good place for Lucknowi Biryani...in USA..Its always Hydrabadi...thats why begging for recipes.

Sorry to trouble 

Stop insulting Hyderabadi Biryani and I mean the actual one not Rayudu.

Paradise sucks, it used to be good ages ago not now. I recently had at Rumaan and loved it. Shah Ghouse is also good.

My grandmother used to make best Biryani. Proper dum biryani using wood for fuel not the silly pressure cooker one.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Rayudu doing well should be a  cause of concern for us since it shows the bowling quality of IPL is going down

Oh...nice..I will happily take these recipes,even me too a happy eater rather than a cook..But there is no good place for Lucknowi Biryani...in USA..Its always Hydrabadi...thats why begging for recipes.

Sorry to trouble 

If you are into cooking try Biryani recipes on www.foodvedam.com. Easy recipe, wonderful taste. My wife tried veg and chicken biryani recipes and both came out wonderfully nice.