How in the world did Jadeja represent us in 4 T20 World Cups?

8 minutes ago, Nikhil_cric said:

Funny how someone who is twice the bat jadeja is averages only 3 runs more than him(32 to jadejas 29) and averages 40 with the ball while jadeja averages 23. The only reason jadeja didn't play in SA is because we don't need two spinners in SA. Underwood, Laker etc. would get slaughtered on modern day pitches. What a joke - Underwood bowled medium pace cutters on wet wickets but he's great. How many wickets did he take in SA may I ask? I never said he's a great test bowler. But you don't need to be great to be better than the rubbish England have churned out over the years (Phil tufnell anyone):hysterical:

How many test and ODI hundreds does Jadeja have ?...getting your little not outs at the end of innings does push up an average .

No 1 in the world bowler can't get in the team ???:two_thumbs_up:

What is his average outside Asia? 

Matthew Wade was absolutely correct with his sledge to Jadeja :two_thumbs_up:

4 minutes ago, Tattieboy said:

How many test and ODI hundreds does Jadeja have ?...getting your little not outs at the end of innings does push up an average .

No 1 in the world bowler can't get in the team ???:two_thumbs_up:

What is his average outside Asia? 

Matthew Wade was absolutely correct with his sledge to Jadeja :two_thumbs_up:

Ashwin got in ahead of Jadeja because he bats a bit better and also because SAF had quite a few left handers. Not sure what's so hard to understand here . He hasn't played much outside Asia and nay not get the chance to but unlike certain English players , he won't quit midway through a series while his team is getting annihilated 5-0 :burnout: Also while we're at it what are mooen's stats with the bat away from home? I know by English standards he is probably sobers reincarnated but just out of curiosity?