Who is the best commentator....!!!!

arkay

My respect for Shastri is growing all the time. Be it commenting on the state of the game, or getting excited when a wicket falls/ six is hit, he is up there amongst the most balanced. Most problems dont strike the balance between sounding sane and subdued and sounding excited. Ravi has got the balance perfectly right. My Fav team will be, Lawry,Bumble,Ravi,Boycs,Holding.

There's no denying his great voice and enthusiasm for the game but I find him to be a bit of a phony actually. In order to hide his rather-obvious Australian bias he tends to over praise the opposition and has done it with India throughout this tour. To me the best commentator of the series has been Mark Nicholas.

How annoying are cheer leaders healy and slater. healy really lost it today. When sachin was giving not out said umipres should have given it out based on how strong the aussie appeal was even if he did not hear it:hmmmm2: Benaud replied they would be all out for 11 if that was the case. Slater goes on comm that sachin still there after big snick, it was the thinnest edge ever even if there was one

slater is a crap comentator he is so biased!!!!!!!hes so hypocritical,when clarke took gangulys wicket on the bounce he said... its out why are we even having this discussion, i also remember he went beserk at dravid in india when dravid didnt think the ball carried,i would have punched slater in the face the koota! healy has really shown he also is too biased towards the aussies,hes a koota too,he cant accept that india areeasily number2 and we should have won the test series minimum drew and we have had the better of them in the 2 odis to date! face it healy your a fat koota!also dont u think brad haddin could be healys love child? they look similar??

Lawry will be on everyone's fav list, because of his unique voice & his ability to call the game in a way that appeals to the common man. I dont reckon he is neutral. The only guys on the Ch 9 box that wont mind seeing the Aussies in trouble are Tony Greig & Ian Chappell.

How annoying are cheer leaders healy and slater. healy really lost it today. When sachin was giving not out said umipres should have given it out based on how strong the aussie appeal was even if he did not hear it:hmmmm2: Benaud replied they would be all out for 11 if that was the case. Slater goes on comm that sachin still there after big snick, it was the thinnest edge ever even if there was one
Healy reveals the aussie way of intimidating umpires to get a decision. Benaud was spontaneous when he said if umpires went with the loud appeal, they would be appeal so loud that umpires would need to give out for everyone. :haha::haha::haha:

they also mentioned after Sachin's not out decesion "I hope now the aussies dont try to get umpire sacked" In hindsight the below were the bad decesions but most didnt get much attention 1. Gilli 2. Brett Lee (out when he got hit on the back leg off a spinner) 3. Sachin's not out 4. Sehwag's LBW 5. Pathan's inside edge (LBW)

slater is a crap comentator he is so biased!!!!!!!hes so hypocritical' date='when clarke took gangulys wicket on the bounce he said... its out why are we even having this discussion, i also remember he went beserk at dravid in india when dravid didnt think the ball carried,i would have punched slater in the face the koota! healy has really shown he also is too biased towards the aussies,hes a koota too,he cant accept that india areeasily number2 and we should have won the test series minimum drew and we have had the better of them in the 2 odis to date! face it healy your a fat koota!also dont u think brad haddin could be healys love child? they look similar??[/quote'] you are just awesome man with your gaali's i really like it :haha::haha::haha::haha::hysterical:
Lawry will be on everyone's fav list' date=' because of his unique voice & his ability to call the game in a way that appeals to the common man. I dont reckon he is neutral. The only guys on the Ch 9 box that wont mind seeing the Aussies in trouble are Tony Greig & Ian Chappell.[/quote'] Precisely my thoughts. Lawry isnt exactly neutral, his tone and voice modulation and his tending- to- be- neutral comments make it seem like that. But lets be honest, if you are commenting with shamelessly biased folks like Healy, Slater, anyone will sound neutral.

Come on guys, being biased is nothing wrong as these guys have been ex-players for Australia. Which ex-player would talk bad about their own country ? Arun Lal, Sunny gavaskar, Ravi, and to some extend Harsha are too biased if you look at non-indian POV. Just like how not everyone can be SRT, not every one can narrate cricket like Richie Benaud ;) Is it high time for us to get neutral commentators too ? :P

I simply hate Gavaskar's commentary. I think he is a dumb guy to begin with and one of the most selfish cricketers who played only for records. His obsession with batting records is so evident when he comments on batsman's 100s, 50s etc. He knows nothing about the game apart from batting. Its a pity he was India captain captain for so long, i havent, till now, heard him give a single worthwhile strategic perspective of the situation on the field. The other day, when Sreesanth bowled a wide delivery outside off-stump, he went something like " Thats bad bowling like Sreesanth, how can he bowl wide outside off , its acceptable if he bowls wide outside leg" What the hell is that supposed to mean ? His only saving grace is his english is decent, but i swear on my most beloved Gods, I can do better, more interesting commentary than him.