Women's T20 Exhibition Match- IPL Trailblazers v IPL Supernovas | 22nd May , 4 PM IST | Mumbai

velu

Wtf!
A lot of channels which show IPL is not showing this game.
With so less visibility and marketing, BCCI thinks they will garner enough money for WIPL?
Even the people who wants to watch the match can't watch it.
And then they will trash WIPL idea as "unfeasible" when they did not market it properly.
Why women are always considered 2nd class citizens?

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

That's because it is a complementary game held at 2
To promote women's cricket,you need to market it well.
You can't just hold a match at a stupid timing with the focus clearly on the men's match and say that , "Oh no, The girl's match had no crowd , hence WIPL is not feasible" as an excuse later.
You have to always market a stuff for what it is.
Not as buy 1 get 1 free style.
BCCI needs to grow balls and schedule women's matches with proper timing and ensure that men's matches are considered separately.
Crowd will gradually come.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Dont get me wrong, I do want the women's game to progress. They should have done the exhibition match in between the two play off games so they happen during the evenings. Unfortunately the typical indian IPL fan will get bored in the women's IPL if there is one that is. These two teams have the best players in the world right now but there has not even been 1 six hit despite the ropes being brought in.

The way indians are they won't waste their time coming to a match like this. I hope they change their mindset but are we expecting a lot from them?

3 minutes ago, Magneto said:

I am there finally. Missed the first innings due to some goddamned meeting, but stadium is pura khali.

Wave....do something .:wavey:

Throw the millipede at the girls.:secret:

What is millipede saying about the two matches?

Edited by beetle