Who should replace Yuseless for next match vs SL at Canberra?

fineleg

Who should replace Yuseless for next match vs SL at Canberra?  

1. 1.

Guest HariSampath

No way Yuvraj can be dropped in ODIs now. Just imagine, a completely clueless Dravid was played endlessly despite failing , back at home, and with 2 ODI failures why should Yuvraj be dropped. I agree that he may be struggling now, but the gain factor is way too high when he clicks..he can single handedly win a game off his own bat. Just see what happened with Sehwag...similarily Yuvraj is a strokeplayer/matchwinner and just one knock away from form, and as this is still early part of series, he should play.

A few regulars have voted: many for Raina and some (notably Chandan) for Manoj Tiwary. Ofcourse quite a few dont want YS to be changed and I respect that decision as well. I fully agree that an inform YS is very good in ODIs and I hope for that. (For Tests, different matter - he is as yuselesss as it can get in Tests like sandy has clearly said above).

Guest Yograj Singh

HOW CAN YOU EVEN SUGGEST REPLACING YUVRAJ? this is a man who hit six sixes in a twenty20 and caned australia in that twenty20 tournament in south africa. see the scorecard then, see just how brilliantly he batted before u start this rubbish. and he's made plenty of runs against australia before the last time he toured esp. during that brilliant hundred at the scg. besides he's an excellent fifth bowler and it'll destroy the balance of our side if he is dropped.

HOW CAN YOU EVEN SUGGEST REPLACING YUVRAJ? this is a man who hit six sixes in a twenty20 and caned australia in that twenty20 tournament in south africa. see the scorecard then, see just how brilliantly he batted before u start this rubbish. and he's made plenty of runs against australia before the last time he toured esp. during that brilliant hundred at the scg. besides he's an excellent fifth bowler and it'll destroy the balance of our side if he is dropped.
Uncle-ji.... tussi thodi thand pava... tere londe nu hum ek aur moka devanga, agar teraa puttar tabh bhi kuch na kar paaye ga toh tum usse apni godi mein beetha kar, once upon a time my son was hero ki story sunate rahiyo :finger::giggle:
Guest Yograj Singh
Fair enough. One or two more chances is reasonable given that hes done well in ODIs for the last year or two. Lets give him that.
My son is a LEGEND. He is going to captain the test team one day. I will have to call him and tell him to shift focus from test matches back to ODI's for the time being. Thats all he needs. He can hammer anyone in ODI's even in his sleep. Wait and watch.
My son is a LEGEND. He is going to captain the test team one day. I will have to call him and tell him to shift focus from test matches back to ODI's for the time being. Thats all he needs. He can hammer anyone in ODI's even in his sleep. Wait and watch.
if captaining a side from outskirts of the ground is a possibility, then why not ?
Guest HariSampath

Apart from all the fun/gossip etc, I do believe that Yuvraj does have certain off field influences that are affecting his cricket very seriously. Matters private and off the field are his own concerns and no one , even team management etc have a right to tell him what to do and what not to, but when it affects his performances so badly to an extent that his ODI place itself is slowly starting to be questioned, I seriously believe that some senior cricketer in the side , team/management or former cricketer could take him aside and have a chat with him off the record and ask him to sort out all issues and focus on cricket. Otherwise we might see one of the most exciting and talented batters of India wasting his career.

Guest Yograj Singh

Rubbish. Yuvraj will be the one inflicting psychological scars on you aussies soon, once he pulls out a repeat of that mighty debut innings at nairobi in the icc trophy!! ps: get the prince's name right - YUVRAJ not youvraj!!!