Who should replace Yuseless for next match vs SL at Canberra?

fineleg

Who should replace Yuseless for next match vs SL at Canberra?  

1. 1.

I am sure yuvi will get a chance in the next match .... he is too good a batsman to be out of form for a long period.Come on yaar,ek series kharab ho gayee yaar peeche padh gaye...dont forget yar he has just returned from a injury.

Where is the 'He shouldn't be replaced' option? Looks like the selectors aren't the only ones with this retarded logic of dropping players in ODIs for their poor test form. Yuvraj was ace against Aus and Pak in the home series, has been our ODI bat for a while now. 3 failures aren't going to lead to his dropping.

Ticz, This is not abt individual players. There is no emotional attachment to individualz. The team composition is decided based on whoz best to be in the 11 to enable us to win as a team. This is not based on personal decisionz. Right now, YS is totally clueless whether to put his foot forward or go back and play the ball. Whether to play the ball or leave it? Whether to play it with soft hands or stroke it fully? Whether to leave the ball, or guide it to third man or poke/dab? Thatz the problem. And Suresh Raina has done decently in domestics, why not try him? Maybe he can play well - try him atleast.

Finey...no need to rest him from ODIs and T20s -- he is capable enough to hold his ground despite some failures recently. However, I have laways said, Yuvraj should have NEVER been included in TEST SQUAD in Aussie land....His techniques are simply not meant for that. I hope selectors get some sense and rest Yuvraj from Test matches at the same time continuing with him in ODIs and T20s -- The will be best for India!! There are many folks like Akash Chopra, Badrinath to claim a place in Test squad instead of Yuvi.