Now a school dictates the colour of girls underwear. Why are we Indian such control freaks?

beetle

2 hours ago, Clarke said:

Don't even think about degrees opening their minds. Look at this "scientist" from the same city, had the nuts to file a police complaint while openly discriminating on caste: 

https://www.mid-day.com/articles/pune-imd-scientist-files-complaint-against-cook-for-lying-about-caste-brahmin/18564176

thats pathetic man..what a waste of breath.

3 minutes ago, nikred said:

By putting fear in their hearts? Do you respect women out of fear as well?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

why not boys needs to be restrained - limits should be established. when they growup they will make an educated decision till then they will have to have fear of consequence - look at all the juveniles delinquents they are the ones who often do the worst in the rape cases. 

3 minutes ago, Vilander said:

why not boys needs to be restrained - limits should be established. when they growup they will make an educated decision till then they will have to have fear of consequence - look at all the juveniles delinquents they are the ones who often do the worst in the rape cases. 

Education is not about putting fear in minds.  

Putting fear is counter-productive. You can potentially scar them permanently. What if they fear women so much that they prefer men?

4 minutes ago, nikred said:

Putting fear is counter-productive. You can potentially scar them permanently. What if they fear women so much that they prefer men?emoji33.png

Lol..:cantstop: they wont fear women obviously they will fear consequence of their actions and choose.