Tuesday

observer1

How onez mind changez with time whenever an Indian game is about to start or something.. few of my friendz call me and ask "ktine baje match hai" which meanz "what time does the game startz" or they ask "pahli batting kiski hai" which meanz "whoz batting first?" whenever i had to tell them that India is bowling first.. they used to be like :(( now today, my friend called me and asked me "Match Kitne baje hai" i told him 6.00 pm (.est) he then said "Yaar, India ki bowling aa jaye toh acha hai. Srisanth aur Sharma ki bowling dekhni hai." translation - "I hope India bowl first. I want to watch Sharma and Santh" same guy used to hope that India getz to bat first so that he can watch India bat and can go to sleep then. Itz heartning to see such thingz happening to our life.. and seriouzly, the way our new gunz are bowling these dayz.. it really impresses one and makez a person impatient to watch the young gunz bowl again..

Yup, Ravi wrote zomething zimilar earlier, and I feel the zame way. Just goez to show, match winning bowlerz are the most exciting zight in cricket, and will alwayz be a bigger draw than batsmen, zimply because they can win matchez zingle-handedly.
therez zome zcope for improvement doc.. plz work on it:cantstop:

The news we are starting off with today is not at all pleasing. It is raining heavily since the morning and the pictures aren't pretty at all. This ground has taken a lot of rain for the last 3-4 hours this morning and it hasn't stopped yet. The covers are on the square and the groundsmen are working away with the supersopppers.