Tuesday

observer1

It is not often in the past decade that I have actually looked forward to the Indian bowling taking on Jayasuriya et al. But, I cant wait. Sreesanth cant, in my opinion, bowl well to a LHB-RHB combinatio, and perhaps doesnt do well against all LHBs. He is also a person who I think needs to get pumped up mentally into a fight to bowl well - the SL match wont have the aggro of the Ind-Aus matches, and he may come off second best... Pathan's pace should be fodder for the Sri Lankans on a good track too.

It's a match-up I am looking forward to, with some anticipation. Particularly Sangakkara against our bowlers- can they tame him? Wouldn't be at all surprised if India go down to SL after this high- that's so typically us. Cancel OT on Tuesday and pull an all nighter- for once I showed some foresight in taking the week off, under the guise of half term.

On the balance of probabilities, yes. And, I got breathless and gave up midway through my none too cerebral analysis. My admiration for you increased with every tap on the keyboard! Badri
Do you all Doctors speak in a confusing language ? It takes 30 mins to understand the normal things you guys say and about an hour to comprehend your jokes. :D

On the topic, I will be the first one here to openly admit that I have had terrible nightmares with images Sanath Jayasuriya hit our two-bit bowling of the 90s to every vacant co-ordinate in the ground. I had to undergo a prolonged session of counseling to recover from those images. I will be the first in line to watch ANY Indian bowler make Santh look like a fool. And going by what we have seen this series, I think we have all the required ammo to bunker-bust Sanath and his record against Ind.

heheh i have been working from home evrytime there has been a cricket match...but I have taken the day off tomorrow as I have tickets to the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :two_thumbs_up:woohooo would love to see rohit, uthappa and gambir bat live..never seen them at a ground before!! I cant wait!!!!!:dance:

heheh i have been working from home evrytime there has been a cricket match...but I have taken the day off tomorrow as I have tickets to the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :two_thumbs_up:woohooo would love to see rohit, uthappa and gambir bat live..never seen them at a ground before!! I cant wait!!!!!:dance:
lucky dawg :D

It'd have been good if one of RPS or ZK was fit. Sreesanth and Ishant are both learning how to bowl to left handers. I think one of them, probably Ishant, will be better off trying to do what MJ does to right handers, i.e., keep taking the ball away (really away) from the batsmen from good length/short of good length. That way the slips, third man and point will come into the play a lot.

I had given up on watching ODIs but I'm following the CB series quite closely. Prior to the start of the series I wasn't quite excited and thought Aussies will waltz through as ever but I may have to change that opinion by the looks of it. Unfortunately I'll miss the first half of the game and for once I don't mind missing Indian batting. I'd rather watch Indian bowling than batting and that says a lot about the current bowling attack. People seldom watch India for bowling.

I will be shattered if today's match is rained out... I was really looking forward to this, we need to put the lankans in their place for knocking us out of the world cup. Hopefully this Amerasinghe guy has diarrhea and misses out on the match, he seems the most dangerous of the lankan bowlers to me.