Indian bowling department becoming more and more competetive

Rohan495

India has a good young generation of bowlers. Ishant' date=' Zaheer, Pathan, Sreesanth, RP Singh, Munaf Patel, Praveen Kumar. India is going to dominate world cricket.[/quote'] I don't want to jinx it :D ... i will comment on it after the series.:listen:I agree with u InshahaALLAH it will happen
ps Indian attack will outdo Pakistans attack anyday.
Rohan, Can you please explain how and why Pakistan crept into a discussion of future Indian seamers? I sometimes really fail to understand why Pakistan has to be included into every discussion, be it a victory over England or Australia or whatever! And BTW Fineleg, What is your yardstick? I still remember when you called inclusion of Sharma vs Pak at home as "garbage in garbage out". So obviously garbage Sharma is not rated very highly by you. What is your yardstick for rating someone?
Rohan, Can you please explain how and why Pakistan crept into a discussion of future Indian seamers? I sometimes really fail to understand why Pakistan has to be included into every discussion, be it a victory over England or Australia or whatever! And BTW Fineleg, What is your yardstick? I still remember when you called inclusion of Sharma vs Pak at home as "garbage in garbage out". So obviously garbage Sharma is not rated very highly by you. What is your yardstick for rating someone?
superman-8.jpg
And BTW Fineleg, What is your yardstick? I still remember when you called inclusion of Sharma vs Pak at home as "garbage in garbage out". So obviously garbage Sharma is not rated very highly by you. What is your yardstick for rating someone?
More foot in mouth. :hysterical::hysterical: