Lanka is a boring team to play against..

Cricketics

seriouzly u look they won this game because they got a good start.. this is just 21 over game.. where if u get a good start.. u might end up being on a winning side.. where as 50 over game its diff.. a good start doesn't really mean u end up being on winning side..
Tukka se khelte hain shot Lankans. Unki choon choon ke maarenge, especially Jayawardnene

I don't know if they are a boring team, but they are a very lucky side. The toss was decisive. The first few overs of the SL bowling was on a fresh, damp track and quite unplayable. They again had the rub of the green when 42 runs were taken out of the equation, and eight overs. India may be world 20-20 champs. but have lost almost every truncated match I can recall. They simply can't deal with curtailment. SL next play Australia at the WACA. Massacre in prospect.

I don't know if they are a boring team, but they are a very lucky side. The toss was decisive. The first few overs of the SL bowling was on a fresh, damp track and quite unplayable. They again had the rub of the green when 42 runs were taken out of the equation, and eight overs. India may be world 20-20 champs. but have lost almost every truncated match I can recall. They simply can't deal with curtailment. SL next play Australia at the WACA. Massacre in prospect.
For who?