Ajmeri baba is on forum

Cricketics

omg omg omg Harisampath = Ajmeri baba folkz.. those who don't know whoz ajmeri baba.. herez a brief info about him -- u can see his add on zee tv and sony here in usa.. they demand some money from you and tell u that u will get rid of all your problemz.. financially and all family probz.. they run away with your money.. another name is Peer Syed Sahib.. here is his new face - Harisampath... Harisampath Sahib.. the black magic magician

hey where did I ask for money...and everyone knows how opposed I am to all babas:D
u initially said posters can give u whatever they want out of lottery earnings...but now u've started demanding money from sgusa a certain share of the winnings :D hidden charges... Just kidding

Guest HariSampath
u initially said posters can give u whatever they want out of lottery earnings...but now u've started demanding money from sgusa a certain share of the winnings :D hidden charges... Just kidding
Yes, I said that ICFrs can give me whatever they want IF they win bcos of me, but since sgusa said he will give me some percentage, I simply asked how much, as I was curious, I didnt **ask** 33% or 40% etc

Guest HariSampath
even if u don't ask.. ppl will donate you money through paypal.. because u have hypnotised them..
Lol...I will be happy to accept anything from anyone thru paypal , western union whatever as long as they make big money bcos of my luck...and I dont need to hypnitise them...be careful Tics...I may throw a spell on you so you dont win a dime on bet365 or anything , u will lose bigtime :D

omg omg omg Harisampath = Ajmeri baba folkz.. those who don't know whoz ajmeri baba.. herez a brief info about him -- u can see his add on zee tv and sony here in usa.. they demand some money from you and tell u that u will get rid of all your problemz.. financially and all family probz.. they run away with your money.. another name is Peer Syed Sahib.. here is his new face - Harisampath... Harisampath Sahib.. the black magic magician
:omg: these guys are truely international ... they advertise in Aus as well That peer syed baba is ugly ..