Unnecessary hype around this Ind-Pak match

SK_IH

ICC gets the money. BCCI has done its bit by sending players from yesteryears. I wouldnt been surprised if India Hongkong was played as last game, India would have thrashed Pakistan and taken a loss against Hong Kong just so that we dont have to play them again in super4
Man I am really wanting for Srini Mama to come back with a vengeance.
Which he's doing BTW.

India Cements >>>>>>>>>>>>CoA.
It is Srini Mamu who made BCCI the force to reckon in Cricket world and not just a gullible source of money

BJP Doesn't give ICC tax subsidies for tourneys.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Actually Pakistanis are more hyped into these encounters than an average Indian.

Yes, I went to my barber (Pakistani man, Good person) yesterday.  He was very enthusiatic about game.

While in my two Indian cricketers whatsapp group. I was only one to post that watch the catch of Pandey that killed Pakistan in one groupd.

In other whatsapp group, a post was by teammate who is aparently surrounded by Padosis at his work place, that "his office is silent"

Yes, I went to my barber (Pakistani man, Good person) yesterday.  He was very enthusiatic about game.

While in my two Indian cricketers whatsapp group. I was only one to post that watch the catch of Pandey that killed Pakistan in one groupd.
In other whatsapp group, a post was by teammate who is aparently surrounded by Padosis at his work place, that "his office is silent"
Man I was out yesterday - and nobody was even caring..
Even last year CT had a lot of hype but nobody was caring this time LOL

1 minute ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Man I am really wanting for Srini Mama to come back with a vengeance.
Which he's doing BTW.

India Cements >>>>>>>>>>>>CoA.
It is Srini Mamu who made BCCI the force to reckon in Cricket world and not just a gullible source of money

BJP Doesn't give ICC tax subsidies for tourneys.

Everyone got a family to run and cant be MK Gandhi, but when it came to overall impact, Srini Mama was best thing to happen to Indian Cricket

1 minute ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Man I was out yesterday - and nobody was even caring..
Even last year CT had a lot of hype but nobody was caring this time LOL

Thats true. When India visited Pakistan (Musharraf time), I was a bit tentative, but my friends were certain about outcome. So rivalry was dead.

We cared about CT and loosing out. Its our Baggio moment.

Thats true. When India visited Pakistan (Musharraf time), I was a bit tentative, but my friends were certain about outcome. So rivalry was dead.
We cared about CT and loosing out. Its our Baggio moment.

Even the group game got a lot of traction but iss baar everything was silent lol
I even felt some were upset at the visible effort to milk the Ind-Pak "rivalry"

21 minutes ago, mishra said:

In UK I believe Indians/Pakistanis get along well 

Just now, Switchblade said:

In UK I believe Indians/Pakistanis get along well 

I think Indian dont want Pakistanis, But they are more friendly to us then fellow Indians. Probably they understand, what a pain their Country have been to us. Or just faking it.

But my Barber is allways Pakistani. IIRC during world cup (South Africa one), Me and my mate pulled the leg of a Pakistani barber because we were discussing price of some Sachin bat.

He said "Bat to bat hi hota hai Janaab"

Then we said "Ask AKhtar why Sachins bat is so expensive"

That was a day after India Pakistan clash :phehe:

After that he really got annoyed. Said "Cricket ke baat nahi karate"

Edited by mishra
50 minutes ago, mishra said:

Yes, that term was repeated so many times by anchor. I fwded and still hear the same term every other sentence. Someone should have shared this while discussion was going on

Sarfraz Ahmed’s brother Abdur Rehman backs Pakistan to win the Asia Cup

I hope they beat India

Abdur Rehman, in an interview to ARY News, hoped that Pakistan team, under the leadership of his brother, manages to beat the arch-rivals India and then go on to win the Asia Cup. He was also proud of his brother and was of the opinion that he will be even happier if Sarfraz plays well in this tournament.

https://www.crictracker.com/sarfraz-ahmed-s-brother-abdur-rehman-backs-pakistan-win-asia-cup/

On Wednesday, September 19, 2018 at 12:00 PM, SK_IH said:

, Pak has no star players.

You don't consider Fakhar Zaman  ...    with 3 or 4 centuries against Zimbabwe including a 200+   ...  a star   !!      :shock:

Wait till he plays against Ireland    :nice:

If it does not work ... back to Zimbabwe it will be.

Edited by express bowling
1 minute ago, express bowling said:

You don't consider Fakhar Zaman  ...    with 3 or 4 centuries against Zimbabwe including a 200+   ...  a star   !!      :shock:

Wait till he plays against Ireland    :nice:

Due to his CT heroics or T20 innings against Australia or one r two good innings against Kiwis he is their star player.Problem is that good match against India gives their players immunity even if they are rubbish.