Solving India’s Middle Order Crisis

Jimmy Cliff

12 hours ago, figo6762 said:

TBH.... There are a lot of Jadhav's in Indian Cricket... ... K Gowtham, S Gopal, Krunal, N Rana, S Yadav

I would pick Surya Yadav... because we know he can tonk the ball which is needed for our middle order now. 

I would also like to see Samson making up the ranks before Gill or Shaw.. The guy needs to get a break. 

Dhawan / Shaw

Rohit

Rahul / Gill

Kohli

Jadhav/Gowtham/Gopal/Krunal/ Rana/ Surya Yadav

Pant/ Samson

Pandya (This is the bigger problem... No Fast Bowling all rounder.. Not like Pandya is truly one)

I want to see the selectors vet these new guys vs Windies..... 

Bottom line.... Jadhav is not special... its just selectors are not trying anything new.... they want to use the same condom... 

Never said Jadhav was special. Ironically his bowling proved useful on these wickets especially in the first Pakistan match. Im not sure suryakumar Yadav is an option with his illegal action.

I'm going to say the same thing that i said in an other thread.

Stop fiddling with the top3 people. Don't ruin something that is perfect. 1,2 and 3 are Dhawan, Rohit and Kohli. These three have 50+ ODI hundreds since 2013.

Everyone else is after these three in the batting order. KL rahul should bat at 4. He needs to earn his place at #4 let alone to be included in the top 3.

And show some balls and drop dhoni and other deadweights.

Edited by Stan AF