Spoof threads [MERGED] - India's next no.11, Dadaji Patel hits back, Icon status for Ishant, etc

fineleg

i will once whineleg is under control. Next time whineleg creates a PARALLEL "funny" thread to "mock" "funnily" and harmlessly - I will bloody create 50 threads mocking every other user id "funnily" :D :D :D :D Enough smileys added there
cool. but the mods might have a problem with that.i dont think whineleg is abusing any rule/etc. whiney is perfectly within his/her limits to post whatever he/she posts. If you dont like it, too bad. This is similar to bossbhai/cc debate. If you dont like it, too bad..
To Fineleg: People find it funny because you are taking the posts from WL seriously. If you take it in your stride' date=' it will not be as funny the next time and humor will be lost. So, WL will die a peaceful unfunny death. So, start participating in WL mock threads without complaining.[/quote'] CR, For the last 4 weeks or so, I've been quite peaceful about it. But whineleg has been creating a parallel thread for just about every thread of mine, and I've decided to put a stop to it. Henceforth, if whineleg creates a parallel thread with intention to MOCK ME - and everyone knows it clearly when they see it, and Mods only find it funny and not a problem, THEN I TOO WILL BE "funny" within the SAME RULES that whineleg is able to use (or abuse)

Come on fineleg. whineleg has made a total of 67 posts as opposed to your 5000+. It's not like whineleg is hounding you around the forum. The kind of threads whineleg makes, any other user can also make under their real IDs as part of being sarcastic. It's the ID which makes the threads funnier than they actually are.

fineleg, please show me where I have personally "abused" anybody, incl. you. PS: Do calm down :D
You have not personally abused me. I havent personally abused you either. Its all funny game, just open threads mocking FL thread. I will open thread mocking salil thread, ticz thread, blue brigade thread, Mm thread etc etc Funny only. No abuses.
Henceforth, if whineleg creates a parallel thread with intention to MOCK ME - and everyone knows it clearly when they see it, and Mods only find it funny and not a problem,
Baap ka maal hai kya? Anyways, I dont think whineleg has created a single thread which is mocking you, etc. Its just your guilty conscience.
Come on fineleg. whineleg has made a total of 67 posts as opposed to your 5000+. It's not like whineleg is hounding you around the forum. The kind of threads whineleg makes' date=' any other user can also make under their real IDs as part of being sarcastic. It's the ID which makes the threads funnier than they actually are.[/quote'] ok, becos shwetabh says so for now, and i do respect shwetabh, i will step aside for a while. Maybe I'm in a bad mood. See, some days good mood, usually i am cool. Maybe Im in bad mood now and wont take cra.p from anyone even if done under the disguise of mocking. But, I wont take too much of WL mocking. Once in a while,itz ok, if I see too much, I may slap back (funnily in the same vein)
But whineleg has been creating a parallel thread for just about every thread of mine' date=' and [b']I've decided to put a stop to it.
Take Il Capo's advice and make an offer whineleg can't refuse. (Sorry, I've just been watching the Godfather a few dozen times too many. :D Anyhoo, calm down. Leave the gun, take the cannoli. :D)
Let's merge all of WL's threads (like we did with this one) and keep all the garbage in just one place. Those who find it funny can keep visiting it as often as they can and others like me can ignore it.
Yep - merge all the mocking WL threads - or let whineleg create JUST ONE THREAD - and have all that in ONE THREAD only - but still dont overdo it, or I may still have to fight it out If it comes to a need for fight, I will, and wont back off.
ok, becos shwetabh says so for now, and i do respect shwetabh, i will step aside for a while. Maybe I'm in a bad mood. See, some days good mood, usually i am cool. Maybe Im in bad mood now and wont take cra.p from anyone even if done under the disguise of mocking. But, I wont take too much of WL mocking. Once in a while,itz ok, if I see too much, I may slap back (funnily in the same vein)
Cheers! I agree whineleg has been posting a bit too much these days, maybe not getting enough sleep has left her a but cranky. BTW, the occasional sarcastic thread makes the place livelier and funnier, so there is no restriction on starting the occasional mock thread on any poster but please don't spam the place. And it's not that whineleg's threads or posts take anything away from yours. Posters still venture in there to post their opinions.