Bengaluru (Bangalore) Royal Challengers

Feed

Bangalore Royal Challengers are all set to leave 10 Indian players out from the first batch of players that will fly to South Africa. Kedar Jadhav, Ishank Jaggi, Bharat Chipli, J Arun Kumar, Devraj Patil, Tinu Yohannan, Sunil Joshi, Raju Bhatkal, Rohit Sabharwal and Gaurav Dhiman will stay back and undergo training with assistant coach Sanath Kumar in Bangalore. The decision was taken based on inputs from the team's CEO Brijesh Patel, who is in South Africa. It has been learnt that these 10 players will fly as and when replacements are required -

Brijesh Patel na badiya! :mad: OK. 1. Ryder 2. Uthappa 3. KP/ Kallis 4. Dravid 5. Van Der Merwe 6. Kohli 7. Manish Pandey 8. Praveen Kumar 9. Pankaj Singh 10. Dale Steyn 11. Kumble To fit in van der merwe, we have to let go of Taylor. I don't think he is in that good form anyway.

Brijesh Patel na badiya! :mad: OK. 1. Ryder 2. Uthappa 3. KP/ Kallis 4. Dravid 5. Van Der Merwe 6. Kohli 7. Manish Pandey 8. Praveen Kumar 9. Pankaj Singh 10. Dale Steyn 11. Kumble To fit in van der merwe, we have to let go of Taylor. I don't think he is in that good form anyway.
i dont know if manish pandey will get a game-he is too young.pankaj singh defnitely is faster than vinay kumar.B.akhil was very economical last season.

Great win today, glad to look at a charged up Rahul Dravid for once. The team looks in great spirits, not like the one that played last year. KP, Ryder have been excellent addition. Steyn was top class today and so was Anil Kumble. There are some big names in the team and here's hoping a mininum of semi finals return this year.

mallya thikkal maga, total shanii. He think if he gets phorun captains, he can win. They have Pankaj Singh and they dont play him. They have Ryder, and they dont play him. They Van De Merwe. They had Gaurav Dhiman. Do I need to go on? Any wins by this team is a miracle.

dissapointments so far-Ross taylor-whats up with him? kallis should not play another game until kp is gone. Dale steyn has been AWFUL-he was supposed to be our strike bowler and he has not performed at all. i would fire Ray jennings on the spot if he benches Ryder again. Virat kohli has not improved at all.