Bengaluru (Bangalore) Royal Challengers

Feed

ayuthu bilalo! hengo ivaaga alak-bulakkaagi sariyadha hannondhuna pick madthavaro... ivaaga summane kallis ravaru ge swalpa kaapi kodisu bittu dug-out alli adhumu kondu kuthokolake heli steyn na thogandidhire karnadravaru ondhu kavitheyu bariyabahudhu eno antha nanna yochane, guruve. nimaggi.

ayuthu bilalo! hengo ivaaga alak-bulakkaagi sariyadha hannondhuna pick madthavaro... ivaaga summane kallis ravaru ge swalpa kaapi kodisu bittu dug-out alli adhumu kondu kuthokolake heli steyn na thogandidhire karnadravaru ondhu kavitheyu bariyabahudhu eno antha nanna yochane, guruve. nimaggi.
:nono:

tarala nan magga kallis has been a millstone around the neck for us and the saffer coach will not drop him at all.hopefully ryder and van der merwe will win some games for us.i like our spin bowling though.I have given up on steyn-he is dissinterested and i dont want such players in my team-they can trade him if they wish.

Surprise... surprise.... we won last night :two_thumbs_up: Being the eternal losers in IPL helps us fans doesn't it? Every game we are resigned to losing and when we do lose there is no hurt. When we win it's a pleseant surprise. Good to be in this situation. None here can have a go at BRC as we the followers of BRC are the first ones to trash BRC and we feel no hurt when others hurl a few abuses at our team. It's a win-win I tell ya. On another note, Mallya is still sticking around in Saffie land and following his team meanwhile SRK has left South Africa. SRK has mentioned he will only return to South Africa when KKR starts winning.

On another note, Mallya is still sticking around in Saffie land and following his team meanwhile SRK has left South Africa. SRK has mentioned he will only return to South Africa when KKR starts winning.
The PR spin is that SRK has returned to Mumbai to cast his vote for the general elections.

we should have included van der merwe in the other matches too-idiot ray jennings finally came around to it.
Look at my earlier posts. I had Gosvami in there too. Well... at least this time they were forced into picking the right team. Thank God for Dravid's newborn :yay:

Guest Hiten.

Jesse Ryder is turning out to be a huge liability. Its a good for BRC though. I am glad they won right after re-Peter exited :yay:

Guest Hiten.
Guys regionalism aside there are hardly any mods to ensure whatever gets posted in Tamil/Telgu etc. is in the lines of the site's guidelines. Henceforth' date=' all such posts will be deleted.[/quote'] You forgot to sign the clause, biased Northie :P

Guest Hiten.
From a non-Northie POV' date=' I agree fully with [s']Punter's Outsider's statement.
Are you South Indian ? If not, then you are by default a northie. There is a line drawn from Goa's tip to Orissa's tip which is labeled as North India :P south-india-states.png Grey part is North India :--D

Guys regionalism aside there are hardly any mods to ensure whatever gets posted in Tamil/Telgu etc. is in the lines of the site's guidelines. Henceforth' date=' all such posts will be deleted.[/quote'] I can testify that none of the Kannada/Telugu here has been violation of the "no-cursing/swearing/insulting" rule. I dunno about Tamil though.

Guest Hiten.
I can testify that none of the Kannada/Telugu here has been violation of the "no-cursing/swearing/insulting" rule. I dunno about Tamil though.
Arey its not about swearing, because most of the ICFers do that in english and hindi whenever they get a chance to do so. But what is the point of talking in your own native language if other of the ICFers cannot understand it. We have over 100 languages, imagine if users start talking in their own language with their statesman.

Arey its not about swearing' date=' because most of the ICFers do that in english and hindi whenever they get a chance to do so. But what is the point of talking in your own native language if other of the ICFers cannot understand it. We have over 100 languages, imagine if users start talking in their own language with their statesman.[/quote'] Oye! EMC's concern was that these might cross site guidelines, and I said they don't. Besides, I have no clue what gets typed in Hindi, and I've never complained. :((

BB, Rong. My family's ancestry goes back to Bombay on my mother's side, and Bombay damn sure isnt North India. And on my father's side, it goes back to Karnataka so that is semi-Southie. And that said, I still agree with the whole premise of Prof's post. As it is various posters here make no sense whatsoever even if they're posting in English, it'll be even harder for some of us to understand them if they switch to various other languages.