Bengaluru (Bangalore) Royal Challengers

Feed

Oye! EMC's concern was that these might cross site guidelines' date=' and I said they don't. Besides, I have no clue what gets typed in Hindi, and I've never complained. :(([/quote'] abe tujhe hindi pata nahi hai .. jhooth bolna paap hai :finger:

Guest Hiten.
BB, Rong. My family's ancestry goes back to Bombay on my mother's side, and Bombay damn sure isnt North India. And on my father's side, it goes back to Karnataka so that is semi-Southie. And that said, I still agree with the whole premise of Prof's post. As it is various posters here make no sense whatsoever even if they're posting in English, it'll be even harder for some of us to understand them if they switch to various other languages.
Refer to the map. India is subdivided into 2 parts: North and South :cantstop:

Guys regionalism aside there are hardly any mods to ensure whatever gets posted in Tamil/Telgu etc. is in the lines of the site's guidelines. Henceforth' date=' all such posts will be deleted.[/quote']
I can testify that none of the Kannada/Telugu here has been violation of the "no-cursing/swearing/insulting" rule. I dunno about Tamil though.
THANK YOU!

I think by the same token all Hinid posts should be deleted too. Or, because graphic would attest to the "purity" of posts in Telugu/Kannada they can be allowed, but only in the IPL forum. It is only during IPL time, I start posting in regional language to add to the spice. So, either no other language other than English, or allow both.

I think by the same token all Hinid posts should be deleted too. Or, because graphic would attest to the "purity" of posts in Telugu/Kannada they can be allowed, but only in the IPL forum. It is only during IPL time, I start posting in regional language to add to the spice. So, either no other language other than English, or allow both.
All the mods understand Hindi and can moderate the posts, but if graphic and MM are going to make sure that none of the posts are stepping the line then that's fine.

I can testify that none of the Kannada/Telugu here has been violation of the "no-cursing/swearing/insulting" rule. I dunno about Tamil though.
I can attest that the Tamil written here hasnt broken any major barrier.

Not bad, that's the second win in a row. I guess that could be it for the tourney :winky: BRC has surprised me this time around. How the hell did they manage to win twice??? I'm not complaining though, I like it :two_thumbs_up: