Bengaluru (Bangalore) Royal Challengers

Feed

this was a disgraceful performance by brc.-worse then the bambis choking.it looks like we will be fighting it out for the final semifinal spot with MI' date='dc and punjab.the next match against DC will be a virtual semi-final.[/quote'] :itsme: how did you like the jinxing :itsme:

Wht TF didn't it rain a few hours before? BRC is manhoos the day the team was formed with that Batliwala.. Narayan Murthy or Premzi or some IT Co. CEO should have been the owner. We started the team with blood money.
or we started with players not suited for t20.this will go on next season too.Only way we can rectify this is after the 3 year contract ends and we can get good indian talent into the team.I still think we can make it to the semis.

BRC have exceeded my expectations. I expected them to win not more than 2 or 3 matches at the most. They have won 4 already. I'm sure they will keep their place as the second worst team in the competition from the last year. That is some consistency :winky: unless of course they can beat the competitors in Punjab. Punjab is trying hard to topple the rankings this year and may well take away the coveted last but one throne from BRCs. :haha:

BRC have exceeded my expectations. I expected them to win not more than 2 or 3 matches at the most. They have won 4 already. I'm sure they will keep their place as the second worst team in the competition from the last year. That is some consistency :winky: unless of course they can beat the competitors in Punjab. Punjab is trying hard to topple the rankings this year and may well take away the coveted last but one throne from BRCs. :haha:
not to forget the bambis

or we started with players not suited for t20.this will go on next season too.Only way we can rectify this is after the 3 year contract ends and we can get good indian talent into the team.I still think we can make it to the semis.
nimaggi gimme the equation. :dance:

the bowling has been terrible the last 2 games and ross taylor saved our ass against KKR.we cant give up more 150 against chennai' date='delhi and deccan.[/quote'] Appanna, went for a few in his first over, hence Akhil had to fill in, Vinay Kumar did a fantastic job with the new ball, i guess its his best spell so far, our death bowling needs some stern introspection. One Suggestion, Kallis should bowl out at the start, leaving the likes of Jumbo and Roloef at the end.