Bengaluru (Bangalore) Royal Challengers

Feed

Guest DeveGowda
Southie Teams: Deccan Charges, Royal Challengers, Super Kings. # of semi-final appearances: 4 # of final appearances: 3 # of final wins: 1 Mumbai Indians: # of semi-final appearances: 0 # of final appearances: 0 # of final wins: 0
You can Add KKR # of semi-final appearances: 0 # of final appearances: 0 # of final wins: 0

Southie Teams: Deccan Charges, Royal Challengers, Super Kings. # of semi-final appearances: 4 # of final appearances: 3 # of final wins: 1 Mumbai Indians: # of semi-final appearances: 0 # of final appearances: 0 # of final wins: 0
omg gra bava pwning the bambis :woot:

Guest Hiten.
Mumbai Indians captain - Sachin Tendulkar :finger::finger: You're slowing removing your mask and now everything makes sense about why Kapil, Ian and Sanjay were right according to you :((

Mumbai Indians captain - Sachin Tendulkar :finger::finger: You're slowing removing your mask and now everything makes sense about why Kapil, Ian and Sanjay were right according to you :((
You're a ****ing dumbass - as I had attested to yesterday. Do you want Sachin winning the IPL or Mumbai winning ****ing 40 Ranji trophies. I prefer the latter, seeing as how Sachin too enjoys the latter more. :wall:

Guest Hiten.
You're a ****ing dumbass - as I had attested to yesterday. Do you want Sachin winning the IPL or Mumbai winning ****ing 40 Ranji trophies. I prefer the latter, seeing as how Sachin too enjoys the latter more. :wall:
I am the ****ing dumbass eh ? Do you want Sachin to win a league that he participates in and leads the team or Ranji where he seldom plays (these days) ? So by that account you would want Man U to win EPL every ****ing year because Srt 'supports' them but as far as I know you don't give a flying **** to what goes around in EPL :mad:. ****ing douche :wall: :proud:

I am the ****ing dumbass eh ? Do you want Sachin to win a league that he participates in and leads the team or Ranji where he seldom plays (these days) ? So by that account you would want Man U to win EPL every ****ing year because Srt 'supports' them but as far as I know you don't give a flying **** to what goes around in EPL :mad:. ****ing douche :wall: :proud:
:headshake: 1) Tendulkar leading + team failing = me crying because Tendulkar blames himself for the loss, which is not fair for someone like him. 2) In the past 2 IPLs, I have supported MI throughout. 3) No one insults Kumble's team, as Laaloo had done earlier. :mad:

Guest Hiten.
No one insults Kumble's team' date=' as Laaloo had done earlier. :mad:[/quote'] So you'd start insulting the team SRT leads ? How convenient Mr. Kapil Ian Manjrekar :finger:

So you'd start insulting the team SRT leads ? How convenient Mr. Kapil Ian Manjrekar :finger:
:nono: Where did I insult the team? I posted the record of 4 teams. :P Besides, I probably remember more about Tendulkar's innings in the past 3 years than you :aetsch: And if I'm being called Mr. Manjrekar, you'd do bloody well find a post where I've said something bad about Sachin - else, :whack: (hint: there are none, go eff yourself, jump off a cliff, get chewed by a shark, get spit out, then come to shore, then get runover by a big truck, :mad: ) :amitdance:

Guest Hiten.
:nono: Where did I insult the team? I posted the record of 4 teams. :P Besides, I probably remember more about Tendulkar's innings in the past 3 years than you :aetsch: And if I'm being called Mr. Manjrekar, you'd do bloody well find a post where I've said something bad about Sachin - else, :whack: (hint: there are none, go eff yourself, jump off a cliff, get chewed by a shark, get spit out, then come to shore, then get runover by a big truck, :mad: ) :amitdance:
Cricket is a team game and if you find one MI's dismal performance laughable or are comparing with your southie teams to ridicule it, then you are simply pointing finger at Sachin because he is the nuclei of MI. So keep the Manjrekar and Ian's school level of thoughts to yourself :finger:

:headshake: 1) Tendulkar leading + team failing = me crying
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: actually, why the puck does goddy blame himself? :wall: and bibi gtfo out of our thread and stop guilting gra bava, u waste of a cumshot. :finger:

Guest Hiten.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: actually, why the puck does goddy blame himself? :wall: and bibi gtfo out of our thread and stop guilting gra bava, u waste of a cumshot. :finger:
Yo knee-grow pledge you allegiance with one team first then talk :finger:.

Cricket is a team game and if you find one MI's dismal performance laughable or are comparing with your southie teams to ridicule it, then you are simply pointing finger at Sachin because he is the nuclei of MI. So keep the Manjrekar and Ian's school level of thoughts to yourself :finger:
:nono: If what you said was indeed the case, Sachin would have led the team to more wins. Thanks for telling me Cricket's a team game though :roll: I have never blamed Tendulkar for any of the losses. I said Sachin's team has let him down far too many times, and more often than not, he's blamed himself for the loss, and thats just really hard for me to take because of obvious reasons.