Bengaluru (Bangalore) Royal Challengers

Feed

Guest Hiten.
Lots of fighting between two pretenders:giggle: I'm loving it!
Did you take Don's permission before posting/login on ICF ? :hmmm:

Southie Teams: Deccan Charges, Royal Challengers, Super Kings. # of semi-final appearances: 4 # of final appearances: 3 # of final wins: 1 Mumbai Indians: # of semi-final appearances: 0 # of final appearances: 0 # of final wins: 0
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Mumbai Thakaaris getting pwned bigtime :hehe:

Guest DeveGowda

Let us forget bombi's... After Morgan , today Taylor MOM...:hatsoff: (Eventhough Styris may felt bad)

Guest DeveGowda
You guys must be really excited about your boys performing well.
Hope none of them become like Ryder last year....he was in great form before IPL 2...we what happened next...

Ok, time to select your XI for KKR match :-) My XI: Goswami ( wk) Kallis Pandey Kohli Wall Morgan Merwe VK Steyn PK Kumble I think we need one more spinner who can bat! Remember spinners did well in IPL1 and I'm betting spinners will do good this time too...! Probably we can give a chance to appanna instead of VK?

Guest DeveGowda
Ok, time to select your XI for KKR match :-) My XI: Goswami ( wk) Kallis Pandey Kohli Wall Morgan Merwe VK Steyn PK Kumble I think we need one more spinner who can bat! Remember spinners did well in IPL1 and I'm betting spinners will do good this time too...! Probably we can give a chance to appanna instead of VK?
As CBF mentioned Utthappa will play the first match definitely.... So Goswamy out and either VK or Mithun may play...(as the match is played in Kolkatta there is a slim chance of Goswami playing...we cant predict the line up for BRC easily..remember IPL 2) As for keeper..may be thye retain Boucher..that means Steyn or merwe out... :) Its very easy in IPL 1 to select team..we should have picked even using Lottery :)

As CBF mentioned Utthappa will play the first match definitely.... So Goswamy out and either VK or Mithun may play...(as the match is played in Kolkatta there is a slim chance of Goswami playing...we cant predict the line up for BRC easily..remember IPL 2) As for keeper..may be thye retain Boucher..that means Steyn or merwe out... :) Its very easy in IPL 1 to select team..we should have picked even using Lottery :)
Morgan can also keep & he's in better shape with the bat than Bouch @ present.