Bengaluru (Bangalore) Royal Challengers

Feed

RCB looks balanced side with good Batting & Bowling & Fielding aswell. What they have done well is they have got good Indian & Overseas players. Vettory,ABD,Dilshan,Langveldt,Nannes,Van Der Wath[real good hitter],Vandier Rilee Rossow[good talented player from SA] & Pomersbach. So good bunch of players where Vettori,Nannes & ABD will almost play every game & Dilshan may make the cut for 4th spot depending on team balance.

Zaheer should have the captain, making vettori captain forces them to play with just three foreigners to choose. I dont know if vettori deserves to be a regular in a T20 team. However, RCB has no other spinner now after kumble is gone, and their best spinner seems to be Dilshan, so i guess that pretty much supports vettori's spot being confirmed.

WTF! This not namma namma :hitler: Where is namma Rosco, namma RD, namma Kumble :mad: Which team does Ross Taylor play for now?
I am not emotionally invested in RCB as I was last season ( I guess due to absence of Kumble, Dravid, Ross Taylor). I some how cannot relate to this new team. That makes me sad :((

i am also not feeling emotionally attched as last year...but what to do home city have to support..no other options... The way Mithun bowled today we may play only one local player..or none in future matches