Best Finisher among recent players  

1. 1.

• MSD (INDIA)
    • Hussey (Australia)
    • Collingwood (Eng)
    • Yuvi (India)
    • Dravid(India)
    • Boucher (South Africa)

Who do u regard as the best finishers among the recent players... Earlier there were few good finishers of the game with the likes of Bevan , Aravinda De Silva, Moin Khan , Klusener, Miadad and the list goes on ..... Today we have few set of player who are the best finishers. Who's the best in ur opinion. 1) MSD (India) 2) Hussey (Australia) 3) Collingwood (Eng) 4) Yuvi (India) 5) Kaif (India) 6) Boucher (South Africa)

I think Rahul Dravid deserves to be up there with the all time greats... with over 80 fifties and 12 centuries ... at an average of 40, often coming in when india were in trouble ... Dravid id say def deserves to be included in the list of all time great finishers. Id definitely say he is India's best ever finisher.

I think Rahul Dravid deserves to be up there with the all time greats... with over 80 fifties and 12 centuries ... at an average of 40' date=' often coming in when india were in trouble ... Dravid id say def deserves to be included in the list of all time great finishers. Id definitely say he is India's best ever finisher.[/quote'] RD is among the best ... how did i forget him yaar. Mods can i replace him instead of Kaif ?
If by finisher' date='the OP means someone who can propel his team's total to great heights in the final overs then Hussey is certainly up there. But when it comes to finishing games while chasing, I don't think Hussey has done anything spectacular.[/quote'] but Ozs grade him like bevan

MSD is one of the best finishers, he has to maintain consistency of what he did in the match against Lanka. For me he has shadowed his own best at Jaipur by playing this innings. This was his captaincy knock, most matured, high spirit of temperament, skill and hard-earned 50 (without 4 or 6).