IPL team: Kolkata Knight Riders

Feed

No ride to SA for Knight Rider Parmar MOHNISH PARMAR will have to wait before preparing for a trip to South Africa. The Gujarat off-spinner figures in the Kolkata Knight Riders roster for the IPL II beginning in Cape Town on April 18, but can’t board the flight because of a suspect action. More...

Whatmore to assess Parmar's action Mumbai: Dav Whatmore, Director, Cricket Operations, National Cricket Academy (NCA), is in Ahmedabad with a video analyst to assess the bowling action of off-spinner Mohnish Parmar. Hitesh Patel, Joint Secretary, Gujarat Cricket ... More...

he better play against the Superkings.
hehe, ur batting lineup is already wafer thin after brendon and gayle, and u want to thin it more i say, bring it on, makes dispatching job much easier for the Lions Mendis will get Jaundis if he plays against the Superkings :hysterical:

hehe, ur batting line is already wafer thin after brendon and gayle, and u want to thin it more i say, bring it on, makes dispatching job much easier for the Lions Mendis will get Jaundis if he plays against the Superkings :hysterical:
dude, i dont support them....dont embarrass me