Pakistani kids hang doll of Asia Bibi

Singh bling

20 hours ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

Everyone ha right to protest peacfully. if they arent peacfull. they have no right.  as simple as that. the establishment not gonna tolerate anything like that anymore. we go according to the law. no matter how big crowd they will get.  

A peaceful protest that demands  beheading someone  :laugh: that is ironic on so many levels

Symbolic of How confused Pakistan is at every level

Edited by Global.Baba

6 hours ago, Global.Baba said:

A peaceful protest that demands  beheading someone  :laugh: that is ironic on so many levels

Symbolic of How confused Pakistan is at every level

have some common sense ? do you want me to write an essay on this or what ? 

i said about the protest in general. not talking about this one. 

You cannot build a straight building upon an croocked BASE. 

Same is the case with Pakistan. 

It was the day when Pakistanis decided to have "Islamic Sharia" as the BASE of their Law system. 

This Sharia led Pakistan to the Blasphemy laws. 

This Blasphemy laws gave the power to the Extremists to blame any person, and then let him rot in the jail for 8 years, and whole family destroyed even if the person was innocent. 

Even @KeyboardWarrior type (moderate?) Muslims will also not answer what with 8 years of Jail for Asia in name of Sharia. They will keep silent upon it, or even show sadness, but at the same time will keep on supporting the Islamic Sharia based system in Pakistan which will keep on leading to all these evils. 

On 11/13/2018 at 12:30 PM, KeyboardWarrior said:

looks like some Gems of Gospel Truth .. 

The fingerpointing to "foreign hands" has started.  Question is how is a relatively weak country like Afghanistan able to carry out such alleged action under the nose of the almighty PHAUJ  in the heart of the Capital Islamabad?  :((

On 11/15/2018 at 12:17 PM, Alam_dar said:

You cannot build a straight building upon an croocked BASE. 

Same is the case with Pakistan. 

It was the day when Pakistanis decided to have "Islamic Sharia" as the BASE of their Law system. 

This Sharia led Pakistan to the Blasphemy laws. 

This Blasphemy laws gave the power to the Extremists to blame any person, and then let him rot in the jail for 8 years, and whole family destroyed even if the person was innocent. 

Even @KeyboardWarrior type (moderate?) Muslims will also not answer what with 8 years of Jail for Asia in name of Sharia. They will keep silent upon it, or even show sadness, but at the same time will keep on supporting the Islamic Sharia based system in Pakistan which will keep on leading to all these evils. 

Pakistan blasphemy laws based on more or same what we had in british rule. mostly Pakistani laws are not based on sharia. 

Edited by KeyboardWarrior

On 11/15/2018 at 6:45 PM, sandeep said:

The fingerpointing to "foreign hands" has started.  Question is how is a relatively weak country like Afghanistan able to carry out such alleged action under the nose of the almighty PHAUJ  in the heart of the Capital Islamabad?  :((

Durand line is very difficult to monitor. with time surely it will get secure.

1 hour ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

Durand line is very difficult to monitor. with time surely it will get secure.

Simple question for Weaponry Fetish guy - You can use google if you need to - What's the distance from the Durand Line to Islamabad?  You know the artificial city made for only the elite champions of "Let's loot Pakistani awaam"?  

In most countries, kidnapping of a senior police officer, and transporting him hundreds of kilometers away wouldn't be so easy.  Weren't you bragging about military checkpoints etc in a different thread?  Where are those?  Isn't the NWFP and the tribal areas pretty much under the control of the Pure Phauujj since Operation Rad-ul-Fasaad aka Let's-play-a-game-of-pretend-to-fight-terrorists was launched?  

Either the Phaujjis are super inept, useless and incapable of securing their country, even their capital city - OR, they let this happen with a bit of wink-nudge from whatever taliban (good/bad/etc) that are currently designated as "assets".  Take your pick.  Either way, its a shambles.  

From what little I've read, this poor cop's mistake was letting it slip that he was sympathetic to the activists from the PTM.  Any type of activism from Pashtoons terrifies the Pakjabi military mafia.  They can't take any chances on that.  Big no-no in today's pure-land.  Phat jaati hai Phaujji uncles ki.  Any sort of activism not aimed against India or Afghanistan is "treason" and can be punished by order of whatever chavvani Brigadier/major chewing paan in his office.  

Edited by sandeep

4 hours ago, sandeep said:

Simple question for Weaponry Fetish guy - You can use google if you need to - What's the distance from the Durand Line to Islamabad?  You know the artificial city made for only the elite champions of "Let's loot Pakistani awaam"?  

In most countries, kidnapping of a senior police officer, and transporting him hundreds of kilometers away wouldn't be so easy.  Weren't you bragging about military checkpoints etc in a different thread?  Where are those?  Isn't the NWFP and the tribal areas pretty much under the control of the Pure Phauujj since Operation Rad-ul-Fasaad aka Let's-play-a-game-of-pretend-to-fight-terrorists was launched?  

Either the Phaujjis are super inept, useless and incapable of securing their country, even their capital city - OR, they let this happen with a bit of wink-nudge from whatever taliban (good/bad/etc) that are currently designated as "assets".  Take your pick.  Either way, its a shambles.  

From what little I've read, this poor cop's mistake was letting it slip that he was sympathetic to the activists from the PTM.  Any type of activism from Pashtoons terrifies the Pakjabi military mafia.  They can't take any chances on that.  Big no-no in today's pure-land.  Phat jaati hai Phaujji uncles ki.  Any sort of activism not aimed against India or Afghanistan is "treason" and can be punished by order of whatever chavvani Brigadier/major chewing paan in his office.  

calm down dude. you are showing your frustration on so many levels. take a break from pakistan bashing for a day. you will feel good. cheers!

8 hours ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

Pakistan blasphemy laws based on more or same what we had in british rule. mostly Pakistani laws are not based on sharia. 

British based laws were very much different than the present Pakistani Blasphemy laws. 

The present Pakistani Blasphemy laws are based 100% upon the Islamic Sharia, and totally inhumane. 

As I wrote above, even moderate Muslims like @keyboardWarrior will show some sympathy with Asia, but will never open their lips upon 8 years of her prison, and will never accept that Islamic Sharia is responsible for such inhumanity. 

And Pakistani constitution says it is based upon Quran and Sunnah. But since Quran and Sunnah are so much outdated to be implemented in today's world, therefore despite being believing Muslims, still they could not implement Islamic Sharia completely. 

3 hours ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

calm down dude. you are showing your frustration on so many levels. take a break from pakistan bashing for a day. you will feel good. cheers!

So essentially, you went from - he's probably visiting his relatives on the Afghan side to - oh' the Durand line is a wild frontier, to - I have no answer on how/why a serving senior police officer is "disappeared" by namaloom afraad in your capital city.  I'm not the one who renewed the conversation on this btw, you are the one who started it up with your nonsense about the Durand line. 

18 hours ago, sandeep said:

So essentially, you went from - he's probably visiting his relatives on the Afghan side to - oh' the Durand line is a wild frontier, to - I have no answer on how/why a serving senior police officer is "disappeared" by namaloom afraad in your capital city.  I'm not the one who renewed the conversation on this btw, you are the one who started it up with your nonsense about the Durand line. 

and i am also the one , who dont know about this issue/case. I only gve my opinion . I am not a Crime reporter or PM or CJ or even some Major in PA. 

TLP leader Khadim Hussain Rizvi booked under treason, terrorism charges: information minister

Information minister Fawad Chaudhry on Saturday announced that Tehreek-i-Labbaik Pakistan (TLP) chief Khadim Hussain Rizvi has been booked under treason and terrorism charges at Lahore's Civil Lines police station.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1448807/tlp-leader-khadim-hussain-rizvi-booked-under-treason-terrorism-charges-information-minister

LOL