Today is Mithali Raj's birthday and Harman-Smriti chose today to say all this.

ssurenn

Mansi Joshi Clarifies Stand on Powar’s Reinstatement as Coach, Writes to BCCI

https://www.news18.com/cricketnext/amp/news/mansi-joshi-clarifies-stand-on-powars-reinstatement-as-coach-writes-to-bcci-1962045.html

I am writing to you to deny this statement and clarify that I have not said those words or anything to that effect to anyone in person or publicly. I have never endorsed my views on this whole matter to anyone and I fail to understand where this information could have come from."

The fast bowler even goes on praise Powar for his efforts he put in the with her. 

“I have an amicable relationship with all my teammates as well as Ramesh sir and the support staff. I want to note here that I’m thankful to Ramesh sir and support staff for giving me the confidence since my comeback into the team.”

A miffed Joshi says that her name was unnecessarily dragged in the controversy. 

"My family, well-wishers and more importantly, my coach are all really stressed with this appearing now in all the leading newspapers of the country and the fact that I’m being pulled into this unnecessarily. With this email, I just wish to clarify my stance that I have not said anything on those lines, as stated in above-mentioned report."