Most wickets in 2018

2 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

well i said he looks late 30s- not that he is late 30s. His advertised age is 28. So even if he is 32, that still falls into my query of 'is he fudging his age'....

2-3 years would be normal for any desi cricketer who didn't play age group cricket.

16 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

This is 'supposed to be' the schedule:

http://i.imgci.com/db/DOWNLOAD/0000/0045/ftp_2018_2023.pdf

Given India's track record, i think the series vs RSA, ENG, AUS are set in stone, with SL series 'moved around at convinience of SLCB and BCCI' and NZ-WI-ZIM-BD series totally up in the air. 

India is 'supposed to' finish off the OZ tour with 1 test in 2019, play 1 test at home vs ZIM, 2 tests away in West Indies, 3 tests at home vs RSA and 2 tests at home vs BD. 

So really 3 overseas tests and 6 home tests. Not very promising outlook for fast bowlers to make hay but given that ABDV is retired from tests and Amla is free-falling, Ash-Jaddu must be licking their lips in delight looking at that schedule.

Indian bowlers do perform in india. But I would like to see some new bowlers to be tried for smaller teams like zimbawe. Lets see

Just now, Rightarmfast said:

Indian bowlers do perform in india. But I would like to see some new bowlers to be tried for smaller teams like zimbawe. Lets see

Well i think India has missed or cancelled every single series vs Zimbabwe for what...like 15-20 years now ? So lets see if that series even happens in the first place. 

I'd advocate either going with our front-line bowlers or trying a completely new batch. Don't really see the point of playing our 2nd-line bowlers like Bhuvi, Yadav, Thakur and Jadhav. 

Its either the good ol Ash-Jaddu + Bumrah & Ishant/Shami or lets go with something like Siraj + Mavi + Avesh + Sundar/best Ranji spinner