Tendulkar's batting exploits while chasing a big total in 2nd Inn

fineleg

Sachin is known world over to fail when chasing 250+' date=' I dont think this even needs a thread..just facts...and old facts at that. Most of Sachin's runs in ODIs have come batting first, top of the order, Indian / subcontinent pitches and weak/mediocre bowling.[/quote'] While hurling brickbats at fineleg, it's only fair to remember this quote from one of our most learned experts, a guy who apparently knew all there was to know about the game via being a friend of Srikkanth's. :--D

Hm, I doubt that. Fineleg has said some remarkably daft and uninformed things, but let us not forget the old school classics, things like Baghdad Boob constantly spouting on about how Toffee Kumar was a better batsman for his money than Sehwag or how Tendulkar was an overrated flat track bully scared of Paki quicks, or Razzler promising us the Kapil 175 tape. On the old SN site, the nonsense spouted by Farhad and monsee would make fineleg look like ravi by comparison.

Hm, I doubt that. Fineleg has said some remarkably daft and uninformed things, but let us not forget the old school classics, things like Baghdad Boob constantly spouting on about how Toffee Kumar was a better batsman for his money than Sehwag or how Tendulkar was an overrated flat track bully scared of Paki quicks, or Razzler promising us the Kapil 175 tape.
Those were pretty close to the best.:hysterical:
Hm, I doubt that. Fineleg has said some remarkably daft and uninformed things, but let us not forget the old school classics, things like Baghdad Boob constantly spouting on about how Toffee Kumar was a better batsman for his money than Sehwag or how Tendulkar was an overrated flat track bully scared of Paki quicks, or Razzler promising us the Kapil 175 tape.
Well, that part is not too old school sadly, there are some here who still believe in that part may be on a lesser level :haha::haha:
Hm, I doubt that. Fineleg has said some remarkably daft and uninformed things, but let us not forget the old school classics, things like Baghdad Boob constantly spouting on about how Toffee Kumar was a better batsman for his money than Sehwag or how Tendulkar was an overrated flat track bully scared of Paki quicks, or Razzler promising us the Kapil 175 tape. On the old SN site, the nonsense spouted by Farhad and monsee would make fineleg look like ravi by comparison.
There are many people who actually take them seriously though. And their posts were garbage because of their deep seated hatred for India. They are pakis after all. Whiney is truly one of a kind though. Claims to be Indian, yet posts crap about Indian cricket and Indian cricketers 24/7, and then CRIES when the Indian people talk back. Very strange. I don't think this poster could get respect anywhere...

No Anakin; fineleg's merely stopped at questioning Tendulkar's temperament, technique, ability in run chases and against most types of bowling. But fineleg even hasn't gone as far as suggesting he was scared of Shoaib - that too after giving Shoaib the greatest ass whipping a World Cup has ever seen.

Sn site? link dena. i wanna read some gems
Pred - true' date=' but Razzler's talk about the Kapil 175 tape that he only had and would send to Rajeev out of the goodness of his own heart was a class above most in terms of stupidity. :--D[/quote'] Yeah, that was pretty stupid. It's hereditary with pakis though. What's whiney's excuse ? Paki ancestry ? hmmm
Doesnt happen with Dravid ... why ?
....BECAUSE!!! RD does not have worshipers like SRT, so it is ITS(finey's) duty to support RD till death do them apart :giggle:
paki! LOL! Easy to say such abuses (yes, its an abuse to say a different nationality for me when i have said before i am indian) More a frustration in seeing us mess up some matches where we should have drawn or won it - that leads to being angry.
Whiney, do you look back on this thread and ever think to yourself; "Man, how i could talk so much crap ?" I mean seriously, go back and read through some of your posts in this thread - can you yourself take them seriously ?
Answer it