Tendulkar's batting exploits while chasing a big total in 2nd Inn

fineleg

to an extent that is actually true - both have some very good achievements - but people praise and go overboard big time with SRT and not so much RD. RD is an 'after thought' for people.
So, that means RD >>>>> Team India. Okay.
Whiney' date= do you look back on this thread and ever think to yourself; "Man, how i could talk so much crap ?" I mean seriously, go back and read through some of your posts in this thread - can you yourself take them seriously ?
exactly... this is what i thought when i was reading this whole thread.. how cud one person sprout so much crap all day n night.. this is jus amazing.. :hatsoff: to u fineleg
to an extent that is actually true - both have some very good achievements - but people praise and go overboard big time with SRT and not so much RD. RD is an 'after thought' for people.
time and again u were made to eat some shyte proving u why SRT is much bigger than RD and why hes being raved as GOD... u still dont get it.. keep suckin ur jammy boy..

plz dont abuse stalwarts for God's sake, if u dont like a forummer, dont abuse his/her Hero! especially if its happens to be an all time great indian batsman like Dravid or Sachin. they dont deserve mud slinging at all. it wud be great to debate their skills/flaws/technical deficiencies/metal short comings, but let us not stoop low by taking it personal on the players and their fans too low. plz, that is a request.

No Anakin; fineleg's merely stopped at questioning Tendulkar's temperament' date=' technique, ability in run chases and against most types of bowling. But fineleg even hasn't gone as far as suggesting he was scared of Shoaib - that too after giving Shoaib the greatest ass whipping a World Cup has ever seen.[/quote'] Then I guess you haven't seen the detailed analysis of the SRT dismissal off Shoape when his hand came off the bat the moment the ball touched the glove. According to expert opinions the fact that he started walking without realizing that his hand just came slightly off the bat proved how scared he was.
Then I guess you haven't seen the detailed analysis of the SRT dismissal off Shoape when his hand came off the bat the moment the ball touched the glove. According to expert opinions the fact that he started walking without realizing that his hand just came slightly off the bat proved how scared he was.
That and the Sydney test where he was batting selfishly with the tail, inciting an injury wish, to get his average up from 55.xx to 55.yy.:winky:
That and the Sydney test where he was batting selfishly with the tail' date=' inciting an injury wish, to get his average up from 55.xx to 55.yy.:winky:[/quote'] That was all FL, but the previous one was from some other non-worshiper fair fan of Indian cricket.

Mods - pls. warn Zubin for using personally offensive language and abuses. If you want to post, do so without such language. Maybe he likes to suck certain things or likes to suck up to certain people or players, but its better he does it, and not mention it to others. Zubin is indecency personified. His post reported for abuse. http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=544130&postcount=344

Mods - pls. warn Zubin for using personally offensive language and abuses. If you want to post, do so without such language. Maybe he likes to suck certain things or likes to suck up to certain people or players, but its better he does it, and not mention it to others. Zubin is indecency personified. His post reported for abuse. http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=544130&postcount=344
what the puk.. i mean what the puk. where did i abuse u ? mods , pls give it some brains.... it needs them badly.....