IPL Auction 2019 Live Updates

Someone explain why these young guys who hardly even played FC and done jack in FC are in bdding wars for crores?

There must be a reaosn I cant spot.  Prayas Barman and Prabhsimran.  Whats going on?  Yes young and talneted but done nothing anywhere.  We all know they wont do anything in ILP for 2 or 3 season as need to develop.  So why bidding war?

Are they on like 5 years deals so if snap them up know can develop them and reap benefits 3 years down line?  Can they sell them i.e discover young player, work on him for 3 years and then cash in on them?

Someone explain to me whats going on?  They all cant be stupid bidding like this.  Must be a logical reason I am not aware about and cant fathomn

Someone explain why these young guys who hardly even played FC and done jack in FC are in bdding wars for crores?

There must be a reaosn I cant spot.  Prayas Barman and Prabhsimran.  Whats going on?  Yes young and talneted but done nothing anywhere.  We all know they wont do anything in ILP for 2 or 3 season as need to develop.  So why bidding war?

Are they on like 5 years deals so if snap them up know can develop them and reap benefits 3 years down line?  Can they sell them i.e discover young player, work on him for 3 years and then cash in on them?

Someone explain to me whats going on?  They all cant be stupid bidding like this.  Must be a logical reason I am not aware about and cant fathomn
Money laundering...

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

Need

their skills for their teams and thats why they spend so much 

at times we give to much importance to FC, many have comeup in IPL without playing much Fc n done well 

Need
their skills for their teams and thats why they spend so much 

at times we give to much importance to FC, many have comeup in IPL without playing much Fc n done well 
Then why did people of actual value like Shaw , Gill, Abhishek and all sold for much lesser price than these virtually unknown kids ?
It is not really about skills at this point but sonething fishy

Something odd.

Like if see some 17 year old with talent but has done zero in FC cricket or any cricket at all.  Fancy taking a punt.  May grab for like 20 to 60 lakh in heady gamble.

But teams bidding all at same team in crores for a 16 year old.  Odd and weird.  Why?
Especially when the likes of Gill and Shaw were much more renowned yet didn't earn this much

7 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Then why did people of actual value like Shaw , Gill, Abhishek and all sold for much lesser price than these virtually unknown kids ?
It is not really about skills at this point but sonething fishy

it depends when u buy them 

last yr they competed with so many players 

these guys just had few competition

The end price depends a lot on when u come in auction