Ian Chappell

Holysmoke

Ian Chappell knows more about cricket than all the SRT worshippers on here! SRT SHOULD NOT BE PICKED IN THE ODI TEAM.
LOL ... :hysterical: ... after the year he just had .. 2nd highest run scorer in 2007 in ODIs. ... LOL. Performed in numerous high pressure run chases for us last year, and scored at such an aggressive pace. That is priceless. According to Chappel, Sehwag is in better form than Sachin, so that shows how much Chappel knows. Tendulkar has outscored Sanath this series, but not 1 question about Sanath's place in the team. Tendulkar has outscored Ponting and Hayden this series, and outscored Ponting in 2007 in ODIs, yet not a word about their place. Tendulkar outscored Jayawardene this series too, yet nothing about their place. Murali has averaged only 7 wickets at an average of 44 this series, yet not a word about his place. Vaas has taken 5 wickets at an average of 54 this series, yet once again, about them ... silence.
now he says that malinga's ball to tendu last game was similar to ishant's to perrera today haha.. one went to the left after pitching, the other went to the right.. retard
Sounds like you may have 'similar' confused with 'identical'. Whatever Chappelli thought about the two deliveries, you need glasses. Malinga's ball was an outswinger which went straight after pitching. 1.1 Malinga to Tendulkar, OUT, scorching outswinger at 144.3kph and Tendulkar goes for a duck, squared up and knocked back the top of off Sharma's also beat the outside edge 3.2 I Sharma to Perera, OUT, straight through him there, Ishant pitches on off on a great length, Perera came out to drive forward but the ball beats the outside edge and held its line to clip the off stump

Ian Chappell some time back said- Sachin should retire gracefully. he has been swallowing all that in the last year, from Ireland match onwards. he even said some time during the pakistan one day matches that Sachin enjoys bowling more than batting.then went on to endure some more super innings from Sachin. now, after Sachin's performances in the tests, he was just keeping quiet. after a few failures, he has reared his head again. if u compare Ponting's lean form till the last match and sachn's performances til last match, then Sachin was better. certainly he deserves his place in the one day side.

Sounds like you may have 'similar' confused with 'identical'. Whatever Chappelli thought about the two deliveries, you need glasses. Malinga's ball was an outswinger which went straight after pitching. 1.1 Malinga to Tendulkar, OUT, scorching outswinger at 144.3kph and Tendulkar goes for a duck, squared up and knocked back the top of off Sharma's also beat the outside edge 3.2 I Sharma to Perera, OUT, straight through him there, Ishant pitches on off on a great length, Perera came out to drive forward but the ball beats the outside edge and held its line to clip the off stump
and another one :hysterical:
lol cheer leader donny defends the indefensible from the aussies once again:hysterical:

The problem with Ian and Greg is indian sports channels and media go to them for their expert comments which are totally biased, I remember Tony Greg in his show on cricinfo before the series was saying India will lose 4-0 and at perth he said if I am not wrong Indian will have no chance at all it is given India will lose at perth , their best chance is sydney. My Problem is why is Indian media going to these bozos for their comments we have enough people with cricketing brains, the other day I was watching 1985 championships in melbourne Richie benuad and these two bozos were never giving Indians their due during the commentary, in semifinal against NZ india was winning going away and Benuad was praising NZ and were talking about how NZ can win the match , only after India sealed the match they started talking about Indian victory.