Woman destroys her husband on gameshow

Gambit

how the fack do they know if stuff is true or false?
Obviously, they have pulse/perspiration/heart-rate monitors wired to the lady, to check if what she says is true or false. Though, I cant possibly imagine how a women can be asked such questions on a T.V show, the legality and ethics of it. Surely, every women/man will have hidden fantasies which are concealed from their spouses and if these fantasies do come out, they could cause a lot of trouble in the family.

You are questioning the ethics of the TV show?and not the people who go on it to get some easy money? Having hidden fantasies and having an affair in the real world are two different things. In this video, she probably married the guy only cos she couldnt find someone else and had one or more affairs outside her marriage.

You are questioning the ethics of the TV show?and not the people who go on it to get some easy money? Having hidden fantasies and having an affair in the real world are two different things. In this video, she probably married the guy only cos she couldnt find someone else and had one or more affairs outside her marriage.
I havent even mentioned about the lady's actions. Thats an entirely different debate. I am questioning the morality and ethics of a reality, TV show, which wires up it contestants with pulse/perspiration monitors to check what he/she is saying is true or not, to ask such intensely personal questions, the answers of which may end totally wrecking the life of the contestant. Of course, all the participants would have signed the terms and conditions document, which would give the right to the game show to ask any question it wants. But the fact of the matter is, there is no way such questions should be asked to a contestant in a game show. W

I am questioning the morality and ethics of a reality, TV show, which wires up it contestants with pulse/perspiration monitors to check what he/she is saying is true or not, to ask such intensely personal questions, the answers of which may end totally wrecking the life of the contestant. Of course, all the participants would have signed the terms and conditions document, which would give the right to the game show to ask any question it wants. But the fact of the matter is, there is no way such questions should be asked to a contestant in a game show. W
I feel that it is not morally or ethically wrong from the TV station POV to do that. The fault entirely lies with the contestant who chose to do it.

I feel that it is not morally or ethically wrong from the TV station POV to do that. The fault entirely lies with the contestant who chose to do it.
Just because I am *legally* allowed to do something, does that I can do it ? Do you go and tell you current gf/partner or wife every dirty little secret from your past ? How would you react if all of a sudden, your partner bought an imaginary "machine" that would spout out every secret from your past, if you keep your palms over it ? I know that 99.99% would feel uncomfortable doing that, claiming that its intrusion of their privacy.

Obviously, they have pulse/perspiration/heart-rate monitors wired to the lady, to check if what she says is true or false. Though, I cant possibly imagine how a women can be asked such questions on a T.V show, the legality and ethics of it. Surely, every women/man will have hidden fantasies which are concealed from their spouses and if these fantasies do come out, they could cause a lot of trouble in the family.
you need to be still and isolated for that to work. infact, the device is non functional or rather inaccurate in a setting as that of the show where the anxiety from the audience and other witnesses and the lack of any control questions will not yield any reliable result. i am guessing that the lady had to fill out a long questionare and psycho analysis of that questionarre revealed the answers to those questions.

Just because I am *legally* allowed to do something, does that I can do it ? Do you go and tell you current gf/partner or wife every dirty little secret from your past ? How would you react if all of a sudden, your partner bought an imaginary "machine" that would spout out every secret from your past, if you keep your palms over it ? I know that 99.99% would feel uncomfortable doing that, claiming that its intrusion of their privacy.
Yeah. But then again, i wouldnt choose to do it. If i did choose to do it for the sake of money, then i deserve what i get.Besides, its not the past in this case. She cheated on him when they were married.

you need to be still and isolated for that to work. infact, the device is non functional or rather inaccurate in a setting as that of the show where the anxiety from the audience and other witnesses and the lack of any control questions will not yield any reliable result. i am guessing that the lady had to fill out a long questionare and psycho analysis of that questionarre revealed the answers to those questions.
From what i could gather from the video was that she was already given the lie detector test prior to the show filming (the host kep insisting the she knew the questions). I did find it ironically funny, that she risked her marriage but failed to proceed cos she still thought that she was a good person.

You could be right. But I am not really sure about the questionnaire part, coz, the host clearly says the lady does not know the next question that is going to be asked.
Yeah. But then again' date=' i wouldnt choose to do it. If i did choose to do it for the sake of money, then i deserve what i get.Besides, its not the past in this case. She cheated on him when they were married.[/quote'] No way, just because the lady decided to play the game show, does NOT mean the game show has the rights to intrude in her personal life.

MM - I think the guy asked her if she still wants to Continue and She told "YES". And also she decided to play the game show despite knowing that she wud be Humiliated in Public , so thats her Mistake.
She doesnt know the questions that are going to be asked BB.

This will take me to another of my "Where are the good writers these days" rant. It is strange how with 9000 channels one is still unable to watch a quality programme these days. Personally I have always hated reality television, whats the big deal about it anyway??