How to drive in england -Tendulkar at his peak.

5 hours ago, Tendulkar1996 said:

Viv's batting technique is unique.No backlift to generate power at all.One swift stroke,unsheathing a sword from the scabbard and cutting in one single motion.The key element is decisiveness.Decisive footwork either big frontfoot or pivot back and bang.And the shots too are without any doubt and never half hearted.Requires superb footwork and hand eye co-ordination and have to pick length early.His intrinsic body muscle power also helped.

Tendulkar in the 90s has some similar elements,but many different ones as well.

I also highly recommend you to watch Viv's innings at Adelaide in 1979. People have this misconception that Viv was a hard hitting batsman like Gilchrist but he was as classical batsman as any! All technically sound effortless cricket shots! 

On 2/8/2019 at 1:29 PM, Gollum said:

As much as I enjoyed the 90s version of Tendy, I rate his 2007-10 resurgence period higher. Young Sachin was more dazzling but also reckless and impulsive, the older version had the right mix of aggression and caution...also grew bigger balls by then. 

Yes he must have developed hydrocele by that time. Must explain why he had the habit of adjusting his box every now and then.