Pakistani Terror Conundrum. What is answer

mishra

13 hours ago, Dil Dil India said:

As I said, you are being disingenuous. You want to disregard your own AIR MARSHALL's words simply because it doesn't suit your narrative. Regardless of semantics, Pakistan initiated everything and lost everything, as per the words of your own AIR MARSHALL.

as i said before, wars and battles are two different things, try to google it. its very simple to understand.

also, i can share some of videos here where your own ex-army officer said kargil "war" was not won by india. sure you re-gain back your peaks but after heavy casualties. so whos to believe ?

as i said, it was stalemate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVLd2g5cImA

This is the problem with people like @KeyboardWarrior . They want evidence and tread this delusional line. While someone like Hafiz Saeed plans and perpetuates a terrorist attack once in a while in India, he sits in Pakistan and brainwashes and recruits Pakistani youth. Tell me what has larger implications?

Sure these guys might get some kind of a hard-on when attacks happen in India but most times, these camps recruit young people from Islam that these Pakistanis are such ardent defenders of who are mostly Pakistanis. The country has come to a stage where it is living off on Charity. while it is good that you are boasting about the Arab prince investing in your country,good for you, you need to ask yourself as a "student of defense" why did your country come to this stage,where you are on a brink of economic collapse. 

Again, Obama wasn't publicly going to say that Pakistan were aware of OBL's whereabouts when he was bleating on about Pak being an ally in the WOT. Quoting Hilary on anything actually weakens your case. Besides, we could pull out several quotes from high ranking American officials who haven't had favourable things to say about Pak in this matter.

Forget everything - hand on heart just tell me this:

The most wanted terrorist had been living less than a km away from your military base or whatever close to your capital and Pakistan had no clue? What are the chances? It can only mean 2 things:

Pakistan are grossly incompetent

Pakistan are complicit

Which is it?

Pakistan are grossly incompetent. 

1 minute ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

as i said before, wars and battles are two different things, try to google it. its very simple to understand.

also, i can share some of videos here where your own ex-army officer said kargil "war" was not won by india. sure you re-gain back your peaks but after heavy casualties. so whos to believe ?

as i said, it was stalemate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVLd2g5cImA

Again, you are trying to obfuscate. I said I don't care about semantics - I am aware of the technical differences between wars and battles thanks. We don't need to do "a course in defence" for that in India to know that.

The video you posted I am aware of and have debunked it several times on your forums. He clearly says that in the context of the lives lost in the war and the failure to consolidate the GAINS politically in the aftermath - do you guys even read what you post?

Musharraf refused to claim dead bodies. Simple fact is this:

Pak instigated the war (BEYOND DEBATE), used their loser "strategic assets" cowards as usual who were destroyed by the Indian army.

13 hours ago, maniac said:

Are you issuing an official statement like a lawyer or PR agent. I mean who talks like that lol.

So blame for what. tipping the US for catching the world's most dreaded criminal?

blame to tipping the US for OBL. as he should inform the police first. (something like that) 

13 hours ago, maniac said:

This is the problem with people like @KeyboardWarrior . They want evidence and tread this delusional line. While someone like Hafiz Saeed plans and perpetuates a terrorist attack once in a while in India, he sits in Pakistan and brainwashes and recruits Pakistani youth. Tell me what has larger implications?

Sure these guys might get some kind of a hard-on when attacks happen in India but most times, these camps recruit young people from Islam that these Pakistanis are such ardent defenders of who are mostly Pakistanis. The country has come to a stage where it is living off on Charity. while it is good that you are boasting about the Arab prince investing in your country,good for you, you need to ask yourself as a "student of defense" why did your country come to this stage,where you are on a brink of economic collapse. 

WOT, we lost $300+ Billion dollars in last 19 years. 

Again, you are trying to obfuscate. I said I don't care about semantics - I am aware of the technical differences between wars and battles thanks. We don't need to do "a course in defence" for that in India to know that.

The video you posted I am aware of and have debunked it several times on your forums. He clearly says that in the context of the lives lost in the war and the failure to consolidate the GAINS politically in the aftermath - do you guys even read what you post?

Musharraf refused to claim dead bodies. Simple fact is this:

Pak instigated the war (BEYOND DEBATE), used their loser "strategic assets" cowards as usual who were destroyed by the Indian army.

the videos you have shared here, they both said on record that surgical strikes never happend. so whos to believe ?

i can share that too.  

What the heck?! I am saying Pakistan may think twice about pulling off something stupid. And btw, as an Indian I DO WORRY about the terrorism in Pakistan because it will affect my country too.

FATF or no FATF, nothing will work against pakistan. 

2 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

Whose fault is it? You can blame USA,Russia, India,Iran,Israel,Afghanistan but you know the answer for who is the main culprit. It is your army and it's policies. But of course as a student of defense studies whatever the fk that is, you won't be able to answer that publicly even if you know the answer.

3 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

This is the problem right here. You want to pin all the blame on USA and the Soviet Union (and of course India, Israel and everyone else) but you refuse to acknowledge that the major issue is Pakistan providing a safe haven for terrorists and using them as strategic assets. Ultimately, a snake is a snake and recognizes no master. It will bite and kill you in the end...which is what happened in Pak with all the terrorist groups your establishment was supporting.