3 for 48 and 46 of 54

CSK Fan

3 hours ago, CSK Fan said:

And Bumrah got his ass handed to him in the death in the matches we lost. That is what defines Bumrah indeed and he should be dropped. I mean he chokes when the series/final is on the line like CT final or this match while Bhuvi steps up big time

Thanks for my first trollvote,I have never been a hater because of his lack of pace but of late the guy has lost his effectiveness,it has become easier for opposition batsmen to target him and I cannot remember a match winning performance in a long time while I can recall a bunch of times when Bumrah won the game for us.

21 minutes ago, GautiMaan said:

Thanks for my first trollvote,I have never been a hater because of his lack of pace but of late the guy has lost his effectiveness,it has become easier for opposition batsmen to target him and I cannot remember a match winning performance in a long time while I can recall a bunch of times when Bumrah won the game for us.

Just in previous series in Australia, Bhuvi had a match winning performance of 4/45 in 10 overs. India won that series without Bumrah and Bhuvi has been averaging 22 this year with ball.

Agreed Bumrah is a better ODI bowler than Bhuvi but Bhuvi has a more recent match winning performance in contrast to your claim. Also Bumrah went missing big time in last Champions trophy in England averaging 53, his performances so far have been all in bilaterals whereas Bhuvi has actually performed in ICC tournaments. You can see my posts above.

Edited by Forever Indian
6 minutes ago, Forever Indian said:

Just in previous series in Australia, Bhuvi had a match winning performance of 4/45 in 10 overs. India won that series without Bumrah and Bhuvi has been averaging 22 this year with ball.

Still does not negate the fact that it has become easier for the batsmen to line him up,Shami should get in the team ahead of Bhuvi in the squad.If we are playing 3 seamers then yes Bhuvi should be the third seamer

9 minutes ago, GautiMaan said:

Still does not negate the fact that it has become easier for the batsmen to line him up,Shami should get in the team ahead of Bhuvi in the squad.If we are playing 3 seamers then yes Bhuvi should be the third seamer

3 seamers should be played in England, there should be no two ways about it.