Imran Khan's Naya Pakistan

Gollum

42 minutes ago, sandeep said:

What "actions" of the PTM need to be justified? As far as I know, they are a non-violent political organization advocating for civil rights that they are entitled to under Pakistani constitution.  

Btw, I do not "justify" violence and terrorism perpetrated by anybody, anywhere.

They are bunch of lunatics. 

1 hour ago, sandeep said:

And I am still to see what specific wrongs you are accusing them of, that somehow make them "trash" or "lunatics".  

Hate speech, calling out to burn lahore etc. So much for a "peaceful party"

Someone from the PTM even tarnished national flag. Disgraceful. 

Due to hatred spread by likes of PTM & BLA, common individual like myself cannot even think of visiting Balochistan or Fata. 

1 hour ago, Autonomous said:

Hate speech, calling out to burn lahore etc. So much for a "peaceful party"

Someone from the PTM even tarnished national flag. Disgraceful. 

Due to hatred spread by likes of PTM & BLA, common individual like myself cannot even think of visiting Balochistan or Fata. 

So what makes PTM's 'hate speech' that bad as opposed to the normal torrent of other hate speech that is so common in Pakistan - against Hindus, Ahmadiyas, and the rest, including Pathans and Afghans?  

I guess they are children of a lesser god that Punjabi hate speech can be excused or justified, or otherwise forgiven, but their hate speech means they have to be branded as enemies of the state? 

You guys are such hypocrites, even to your own citizens, who are muslims, still.  This is the natural by-product of creating a nation-state based on a theory of exclusion and negation.  

8 hours ago, sandeep said:

So what makes PTM's 'hate speech' that bad as opposed to the normal torrent of other hate speech that is so common in Pakistan - against Hindus, Ahmadiyas, and the rest, including Pathans and Afghans?  

I guess they are children of a lesser god that Punjabi hate speech can be excused or justified, or otherwise forgiven, but their hate speech means they have to be branded as enemies of the state? 

You guys are such hypocrites, even to your own citizens, who are muslims, still.  This is the natural by-product of creating a nation-state based on a theory of exclusion and negation.  

Oh really. 

Bus justifications lelo tum logonse. 

4 hours ago, Autonomous said:

Oh really. 

Bus justifications lelo tum logonse. 

again, justifications for what? why is it permissible for Pakjabis to spout hate speech on your tv channels, but if Pukhtoons protesting against disappearances and deaths of loved ones says something angry, they are criminalized?  Do you not see the double standards? 

On what basis are "PTM" hounded and illegally harassed, instead of being acknowledged as a political force?  Why are elected members of Pakistani parliament wrongfully arrested and accused of terrorism - Khar Qamar massacre - and then released quietly few months later, since there is no real case against them?  And where is the famous Pakistani love and emotion for AZAADI then? 

5 minutes ago, sandeep said:

again, justifications for what? why is it permissible for Pakjabis to spout hate speech on your tv channels, but if Pukhtoons protesting against disappearances and deaths of loved ones says something angry, they are criminalized?  Do you not see the double standards? 

On what basis are "PTM" hounded and illegally harassed, instead of being acknowledged as a political force?  Why are elected members of Pakistani parliament wrongfully arrested and accused of terrorism - Khar Qamar massacre - and then released quietly few months later, since there is no real case against them?  And where is the famous Pakistani love and emotion for AZAADI then? 

On the same note, what do you have to say about BLA's killings? 

They too cry and hue about the so called "disappearings"

Edited by Autonomous

6 minutes ago, sandeep said:

No one says BS like burning a place, you idiot. 

On the same note, what do you have to say about BLA's killings? 

They too cry and hue about the so called "disappearings"

17 hours ago, sandeep said:

Btw, I do not "justify" violence and terrorism perpetrated by anybody, anywhere.

No one says BS like burning a place, you idiot. 

Careful with the language bacchey, Argue against the discussion point, not the person.  

And to further elaborate, I do not justify violent acts of the BLA, nor do I accept that such incidents justify the retaliatory violence committed by the PakMil - especially against activists who say things that they do not like.  

6 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Careful with the language bacchey, Argue against the discussion point, not the person.  

And to further elaborate, I do not justify violent acts of the BLA, nor do I accept that such incidents justify the retaliatory violence committed by the PakMil - especially against activists who say things that they do not like.  

PTM is cut from the same cloth. 

2 hours ago, sandeep said:

You can lie to yourself all you want.  Do not expect those lies to be accepted at face value.

You are free to live in lala-land as well. 

Can't fault you, it is general tendency on your side to exaggerate things.

You are free to live in lala-land as well. 

Can't fault you, it is general tendency on your side to exaggerate things.

I'm not the one who made baseless comparisons between BLA and PTM.  Yet to see single shred of evidence to back that up.  I am not the one hurling insults at you, or at non-violent civilian protestors, calling them trash, simply because your brain is addled with PakMil propaganda against them. 

Your army shot unarmed civilians walking towards a "checkpoint", and then arrested PTM leaders of 'assaulting' soldiers.  Without a single shred of evidence.  Of course, eventually those leaders were released, but by now, you and other brainwashed Pakistanis are busy calling them 'trash' etc.  And attacking others who point out the facts.

8 minutes ago, sandeep said:

I'm not the one who made baseless comparisons between BLA and PTM.  Yet to see single shred of evidence to back that up.  I am not the one hurling insults at you, or at non-violent civilian protestors, calling them trash, simply because your brain is addled with PakMil propaganda against them. 

Your army shot unarmed civilians walking towards a "checkpoint", and then arrested PTM leaders of 'assaulting' soldiers.  Without a single shred of evidence.  Of course, eventually those leaders were released, but by now, you and other brainwashed Pakistanis are busy calling them 'trash' etc.  And attacking others who point out the facts.

They indeed are piece of trash for all their disgraceful actions over national flag, hurling abuses at respected cities and citizens of Pakistan. 

2 hours ago, Autonomous said:

They indeed are piece of trash for all their disgraceful actions over national flag, hurling abuses at respected cities and citizens of Pakistan. 

A country where non-violent protestors are called 'trash', while worthies like Masood Azhar and Hafiz Saeed are provided with state security, - and more of its population, even the so-called educated ones, feel the same - deserves to be the dumpster fire that it is.

29 minutes ago, sandeep said:

A country where non-violent protestors are called 'trash', while worthies like Masood Azhar and Hafiz Saeed are provided with state security, - and more of its population, even the so-called educated ones, feel the same - deserves to be the dumpster fire that it is.

Did i ever say Azhar or Saeed should not pay for their crimes?

Stop making things up. See, this is the problem with Indians.

7 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

Did i ever say Azhar or Saeed should not pay for their crimes?

Stop making things up. See, this is the problem with Indians.

You are eager to hurl abuses at PTM - a non-violent civil disobedience political organization, and no I have not seen you condemn those guys.  

And if Pakistanis did not support the likes of Azhar and Saeed, they wouldn't have the resources they do, nor the support from government - not just the military, even the politicians, who are completely slavishly beholden to voter sentiment, are supportive of them.

Edited by sandeep

44 minutes ago, sandeep said:

You are eager to hurl abuses at PTM - a non-violent civil disobedience political organization, and no I have not seen you condemn those guys.  

And if Pakistanis did not support the likes of Azhar and Saeed, they wouldn't have the resources they do, nor the support from government - not just the military, even the politicians, who are completely slavishly beholden to voter sentiment, are supportive of them.

I don't give a ratass about those guys, you can hang them if you so wish. 

It would be better if PTM would just rest in Afghanistan which is where its loyalties are. 

Anyways, not surprising that indians support such goons. 

Edited by Autonomous