India destroy aussies victory thread

Does anyone know some Australian cricket discussion forums ? I am not looking for some trash forums which are the messageboard equivalent of The Australian newspaper.
Don't bother, Tapioca. They are all out there, hunched over their beer, drowning their sorrows, reading every word of what's written here, waiting for an opportunity to get back at the Gabba. They'll hold their sullen silence till then. Not exactly a gracious bunch in defeat, so kudos to Pete for at least coming out and copping it.
please, someone answer me' is this the 1st time has carried the bat in an ODI
he has done tht while setting the target.. his HS 186* was against NZ where he carried the bat .. i m not sure abt chasing.. was there once when chasing agains zim a total of 194 he scored a ton n he was not out till the end..i think it was in 1998-99 something.. it was the finals..
please, someone answer me' is this the 1st time has carried the bat in an ODI
Varun's database will have the answer, Rajeev. Should be a simple enough query on the lines of: Tendulkar_notout_opening_shutting up Fineleg big gob_Manjrekar or something like that.
Varun's database will have the answer' date=' Rajeev. Should be a simple enough query on the lines of: Tendulkar_notout_opening_shutting up Fineleg big gob_Manjrekar or something like that.[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: put the word chasing there too

I cannot believe Australia has been beaten, COMPREHENSIVELY, in a big final. They are the world renowned masters of big final performances, be it their WC winning shows or even champions trophy or tri-series achievements. But for the FIRST time, in a LONG time, Australia has been beaten, EASILY, in a big final. God, I am so chuffed out today !

We Australians wish something upon you. And Indian cricket tour of your country. I'm looking forwatd to the Australians losing next match just so they can get the f*** outa our country sooner. I have been done with this tour for some time.
"Honestly DwightShrute, who the **** cares? We just want to be done with this team of ******s. Let England, or the West Indies put up with them. If CA ever invites them back, I'll scream. Not once have we been able (as supporters) to enjoy a win. And most matches end in ugle contoversy. Some English fan put out a Youtube video called the "Spirit Of India" a while back. It had ugly incident after ugly incident with the Indians. It wouldn't be hard to throw one together this tour."
http://www.thefanatics.com/forumsvb/showthread.php?t=4119 :haha:
We Australians wish something upon you. And Indian cricket tour of your country. I'm looking forwatd to the Australians losing next match just so they can get the f*** outa our country sooner. I have been done with this tour for some time.
Have the Aus fanz gone crazy or what? :hysterical:

Good Victory by India. Especially Harbhajan getting both Roy and Haydos. That was priceless. Followed by brilliant innings from Sachin and not to forget Rohit Sharma. I hope that Tendulkar does not employ the leg flick against Lee in the next match either, atleast early on. He had been getting lbw quite a few times because of that. Chawla also did a decent job as well. The bowling of Harbhajan and Chawla brought pressure on the batsmen. Congrats. Do it once more!

I cannot believe Australia has been beaten, COMPREHENSIVELY, in a big final. They are the world renowned masters of big final performances, be it their WC winning shows or even champions trophy or tri-series achievements. But for the FIRST time, in a LONG time, Australia has been beaten, EASILY, in a big final. God, I am so chuffed out today !
This shows the complete ignorance and lack of knowledge that abounds on this board. Australia were comprehensively thrashed in last years ODI finals by England. Great win by India and well done. But Australia after losing McGrath, Warne, and four or five others are a way more inconsistent side than they were four or five years ago.
But Australia after losing McGrath' date=' Warne, and four or five others are a way more inconsistent side than they were four or five years ago.[/quote'] ...and India have lost 20,000 runs worth of experience in Ganguly & Dravid's exits, 500 wickets worth of experience in Zaheer Khan and Kumble's exits. Let's not make excuses, shall we. AUS looked to be getting along just fine before India came over.