Dhoni's young guns!

The team is in the highest of spirits at present' date=' under Dhoni's leadership. That will rub off on the youngsters too. They will get their chance...Dhoni at present, has to go in with his best side. I am sure they will get a run in upcoming ODIs in India at non-crucial phases to prove their worth. And if they perform, they go on from there to become more permanent.[/quote'] Agreed, and this series have added IS, PK and RS to our ODI bench of performers. Lets wait n watch.

'Sabse chhota kaun he?' thats what dhoni said when the team came on to podium to lift trophy.. 'sabse chhota kaun he?' .. (who is the youngest one?) and Piyush Chawla lifted it first.. :cantstop: gotta love Dhoni's attitude..

I think it is pretty unintentional' date=' similar to what the aussies did back here. It wasn't their aim to denigrate anyone.[/quote'] Yeah i think it's pretty similar.. but look at the attacks the aussies copped when they did the same thing compared to how noone seemed to notice when India did it. I guess it goes to show how much all your actions are scrutinised when you are the best in the world. Similar to how the Australian's were criticised in Sydney (test win) for their over the top celebrations and their neglect in acknowledging their opponents before celebrating.. i saw India do the same thing yesterday but noone seemed to make a fuss about it. Anyway my sentiments to all situations i have mentioned are that when a team has a great victory and they are overcome with joy it is a bit harsh to criticise them for over celebrating... therefore i hope india enjoy and savour every moment while it lasts ;)

The victory of the lambs

cant tell who said it though
Look its confirmed here... The victory of the lambs Siddhartha Vaidyanathan March 5, 2008 Just moments after what was arguably his finest hour, Mahendra Singh Dhoni made a poignant and deeply symbolic gesture. "Sabse chota kaun hai?" (Who's the youngest?) he asked when the team assembled on the podium to pose with CB Series trophy. Nothing could have summed up India's triumph better, underpinning the value of the untried and untested. The sight of little Piyush Chawla, the youngest member, holding the trophy aloft captured the theme of the series. more...