When will Yuvi show some responsibility?

the following as many times as it takes for this to sink in I WILL NOT PLAY THAT GODDAMN SWEEP SHOT ALL THE TIME. I WILL NOT PLAY THAT GODDAMN SWEEP SHOT ALL THE TIME. (especially on up-and-down wickets!)
I remember in our school days when we used to get caught speaking in Hindi inside the school premises , we had to write 100 times "I will not speak in Hindi" on a piece of paper and submit to the principal the next day . If u get caught next time the punishment used to get double i.e. need to write 200 times and so on. May be UV needs to follow our suit and write 100 times "I WILL NOT PLAY THAT GODDAMN SWEEP SHOT ALL THE TIME." :D:D
I hate it when any spinner (except Murli) gets wicket against us... they are dumb f*ck bowlers who can easily we whacked by our India C team.
A bit harsh wouldn't you say, this Mendis guy looks like a great bowler. Average of 15 in first class according to dwayne bravo and I couldn't pick him in slow motion on the tele and I can pick Murali (coz I've seen him bowling for years - not coz Im great (which I am))
A bit harsh wouldn't you say' date=' this Mendis guy looks like a great bowler. Average of 15 in first class according to dwayne bravo and I couldn't pick him in slow motion on the tele and I can pick Murali (coz I've seen him bowling for years - not coz Im great (which I am))[/quote'] Sry mate i didn't get ur point.Kindly use simple English for a desi like me.:D