Countdown to KP reinstating, 370 removal and Ram Mandir building

Haarkarjeetgaye

8 minutes ago, asterix said:

Comprehension issue much? 

I gave rave an example of a BSF kid...  there are many faujis I’ve interacted who are immensely proud of India and her actions on Kashmir...

Hope you never meet them as there’s a possibility of you getting thrashed if you ever mention withdrawal of army and referendum in Kashmir... if you mention these two things, you don’t have best interest of India in your heart and you are just “naam ka fauji kid”, if at all you are one...

Respect to those real faujis, real fauji families and civilians those have the best interest of India in heart and not selfish thinking about themselves only...

Theres a reason why public doubt the intentions of AAPTards who speak the language of Pakistanis and don’t have nations interest in heart...

So am I proud but did those faujis tell you BSF and CRPF is the Army? And Kashmir has no association with China. Not sure why would they consider you to be so naive and foolish :hysterical:

May be you want to read about Armed Forces and Armed Police Forces. Read about Aksai Chin and educate your fauji friends

Edited by Haarkarjeetgaye

2 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

So am I proud but did those faujis tell you BSF and CRPF is the Army? And Kashmir has no association with China. Not sure why would they consider you to be so naive and foolish :hysterical:

You are trying to get personal with members of this forum. Please avoid it...

Aksai Chin is a separate issue related to China.

The POK issue is linked with terrorist activities... Indian Army is dealing with it. Not withstanding some disgruntled “fauji kids” who should be thankful to their parents and nation. They don’t matter. Even Civilians are better than these so called fauji kids who speak the language of enemy...

Just now, asterix said:

You are trying to get personal with members of this forum. Please avoid it...

Aksai Chin is a separate issue related to China.

The POK issue is linked with terrorist activities... Indian Army is dealing with it. Not withstanding some disgruntled “fauji kids” who should be thankful to their parents and nation. They don’t matter. Even Civilians are better than these so called fauji kids who speak the language of enemy...

I am not. Its between you and your fauji friends on why they arent giving you the right information or giving you the wrong information. You should counter question as to why they told you BSF and CRPF is the Army and why they are saying Aksai Chin is not related to Kashmir.

Good luck man. Hope you get the right information.

As I said for me all are armed forces and sacrificing their lives in line of duty...

Only enemy sympathisers will discriminate... Fortunately I’ve only met those who are patriots and have only India’s interest in their heart. They don’t discriminate among forces.

Don’t worry about whether Kashmir is disputed or not, whether BSF are not Army etc. These are small issue...

The main point is all the armed forces, families and Civilians are united and counter Pak propaganda to trying to emphasis Kashmir is a disputed territory and needs resolving... Kashmir and POK are part of India. The only dispute is POK and as you mentioned Aksai Chin (with China).

Good luck to you and your theories... 

16 hours ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

If it is not disputed then why did Pulwama and Balakot happen. And why don’t you travel to Aksai Chin and Pok.

useless BJP it cell civilians. Baap ne khud ne kabhi kashmir dekha nahi. Yahan baith ke chest thumping karte hain hijre.

Now. Please share my intentions which are not rocket science. Or go back to your loser Modi and ask for a ticket to POK

Yes we know your pain POR,KI FAUJI KID WHOSE FATHER WAS KILLED BY INDIAN ARMY

Do remember and tell your POR,KI FATHER WHO WAS KILLED BY INDIAN ARMY 

kashmir = INDIA

On 6/5/2019 at 12:53 PM, Adi BB said:

The people of this country have enough trust on this government to tackle this issue ,no either government could resolve this problem so you have to give this government a chance!

And they did it ,hats off !

Hope op is happy now ?