Aren't we forgetting something ?

Guest Hiten.

Guest Hiten.

Tendulkar won the battle vs Hogg. (before the start of downunder tour) Tendulkar challenged Hogg that he will never be able to pick his wicket. And it did happen. Hogg was unable to pick tendulkar in both tests and ODI's. :hysterical::hysterical: Now, that we all know Hogga retired. He will NEVER take SRT's wicket :finger: Sachin :top::congrats::hatsoff:

Tendulkar won the battle vs Hogg. (before the start of downunder tour) Tendulkar challenged Hogg that he will never be able to pick his wicket. And it did happen. Hogg was unable to pick tendulkar in both tests and ODI's. :hysterical::hysterical: Now, that we all know Hogga retired. He will NEVER take SRT's wicket :finger: Sachin :top::congrats::hatsoff:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

And the worst bit was a sense that Hogg was trying his best and bowling his best deliveries, and still couldt reach the shoelaces of Sachin. Must be an awful feeling. Thats what happens when you have FC failures in your test side.

SRT just destroyed hoggy' date=' it was too brutal if you're not an indian cricket fan :D[/quote'] In the 7 match one day series in india, Hogg dismissed SRT for 40 odd in a match.then asked for SRT's autograph on a photograph of the dismissal. SRT signed under " never again".:D To Hogg's credit, when he was disclosing this during the series, he said,'it is a privilege to be on the same ground and be bowling to sachin". Right thru the series, i was keenly looking at How sachin would handle Hogg. but He played him with scant respect. I hope he treats Peterson and Harris in the SA series similarly.
Didn't SRT sign something similar after getting out in Test match in India, to Englandz Ponty Manesar (some of us call him that)... Did Manesar get his wicket after that?
yes he has in fact ... Panesar got him LBW in the first innings in the english series if memory serves me right. Panesar is a far superior test bowler to Hoggy

Its refreshing to see SRT dominate a world class spinner again in his career. That tells me that his worst phase as a batsman is over. The last few years, some ordinary spinners have had the wood over SRT (Paul Harris, Shaun Udal, Panesar etc). When he scores well off spinners, he also tends to score quickly, which makes the time he spends at the crease count. He will end up making more 100s this way, than by taking the defensive route.